Klein Tools 7-3/4 in. Klein-Kurve Dual Non-Metallic Cable Stripper and Cutter
Log in for product availability.
The Klein-Kurve Dual NM Cable Stripper/Cutter allows you to cleanly remove the outer jacket of 12/2 and 14/2 Type NM-B non-metallic sheathed cable. Stripping holes easily remove the insulation on 12 and 14 AWG solid wire. Precision shear-type blades provide square clean cuts on solid copper wire. Curved handles with double-dipped grips makes this stripper/cutter comfortable to use every day.
- 12/2 and 14/2 stripping slots quickly remove outer jacket of Type NM-B non-metallic sheathed cable
- Strips, cuts and loops 12-14 AWG solid and 14-16 AWG stranded wire
- New lock design prevents accidental locking and loosening over time
- Precision shear-type blades for square, clean cuts on solid copper wire
- Made in USA
- Narrow, strong-gripping, serrated nose for easy bending, shaping and pulling of wire in tight places
- Holes for screw-shearing, wire looping and bending
- Coil spring provides fast self-opening action
- Double-dipped comfort grips
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Please refer to the attached warranty document in the Product Overview section above under Info & Guides.