NIBCO 6 in. PVC DWV 22-1/2-Degree Hub x Hub Elbow
Log in for product availability.
The NIBCO PVC DWV 22-1/2 degree elbow is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The PVC DWV 22-1/2 degree elbow features a hub x hub connection and is used to change the direction of flow. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is the most frequently specified of all thermoplastic materials because of its light weight, durability and cost-effectiveness. PVC DWV is easy to install and is joined by solvent cementing or threading. PVC fittings exhibit high corrosion and chemical resistance and will not rust, scale, pit or corrode.
- 6 in. Inside Diameter and 6.125 in. Outside Diameter
- PVC construction
- For use with DWV systems to help remove wastewater from plumbing fixtures
- Helps air circulate in drainage piping
- Changes the direction of PVC piping 22-1/2
- Solvent weld connections
- Apply a primer to the PVC before cementing
- "6 I.D. and 6.125 O.D."
NIBCO INC. warrants each NIBCO plumbing plastic fitting (including plumbing valves) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from date of purchase.