Woodford 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. Brass Sweat x MPT x 10 in. L Freeze-Resistant Anti-Rupture Sillcock Valve
Log in for product availability.
This Woodford Manufacturing Company 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. Brass Sweat x MPT Freeze-Resistant Anti-Rupture Sillcock with 10 in. L features a resetting pressure relief valve (PRV) that prevents the faucet tube from rupturing during freezing temperatures, even if a hose is inadvertently connected to the faucet. Use for year-round residential irrigation purposes regardless of the outside temperature. Woodford, The Choice of Professionals.
- Resetting pressure relief valve (PRV) helps prevent the faucet tube from rupturing, and consequent water damage during freezing temperatures, even if a hose is inadvertently left connected to the faucet (hose sold separately), faucet will still freeze if hose is inadvertently left connected to the faucet, however it will not rupture
- Anti-siphon protection
- Integral backflow device protects up to 125 psi of backpressure, eliminating the need for an add-on vacuum breaker
- EPDM rubber packing helps prevent leaking behind the packing nut
- Stainless-steel seat to help prevent wire draw
- Full-circle operating threads on the valve body and retainer for a secure fit
- Powder-coated die-cast aluminum oval handle for strength
- Standard O size seat washer
- Adjustable polycarbonate wall flange
- No-lead solder
- Brass construction
- Repair parts readily available
- 10 in. wall thickness plus the 1 1/4 in. inlet = 11 1/4 in. from the back of the faucet
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Limited five-year warranty against defects in material or workmanship.