NIBCO 6 in. PVC DWV Spigot x FIP Coupling Adapter Fitting
Log in for product availability.
Remove waste water and water-borne wastes from plumbing fixtures and appliances with the NIBCO 6 in. PVC DWV Spigot x FIP Coupling Adapter. The coupling adapter allows PVC pipe to connect with standard male pipe threads. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is the most frequently specified of all thermoplastic materials because of its light weight, durability, and cost-effectiveness. PVC DWV is easy to install and is joined by solvent cementing or threading.
- PVC requires the use of a primer before cementing
- Adapts PVC pipe to standard male pipe threads
- Use in non-pressurized sanitary systems
- Solvent-welded connections
- Solvent welds into a fitting hub to provide a cleanout
- Maximum service temperature 140F
- Helps remove waste water and waterborne wastes from plumbing fixtures and appliances
- Do not test or use with compressed air or other gases
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
NIBCO INC. warrants each NIBCO plumbing plastic fitting (including plumbing valves) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from date of purchase.