IPS Corporation Water-Tite 86624 Shock-Buster Hammer Arrester, 1/2-Inch Male CPVC
Log in for product availability.
Eliminate water hammer in residential and light commercial supply lines with Water-Tite Shock-Buster Hammer Arresters. Ignoring water hammer can lead to costly damage within any plumbing system. Hammer arresters absorb sudden pressure changes to keep the pipes from banging, providing continuous and maintenance-free protection against water hammer. These single-fixture-size arresters can be installed at any angle, and it is recommended that they be located as close to the valve as possible (no more than 6 feet away). Shock-Buster Hammer Arresters are approved for sealed-wall installations (no access panel required) and are guaranteed for the lifespan of the plumbing system. Choose from standard or lead-free arresters in a variety of connection types to fit any installation requirement.
- Hammer arrester for residential and light commercial supply lines; AA single-fixture size
- Absorbs pressure to keep pipes from banging; prevents costly damage
- Can be installed at any angle; should be no further than 6 feet from valve
- Approved for sealed-wall installations; no access panel required
- UPC listed; ASSE Certified to ANSI/ASSE 1010-2004 Standard; conforms toÂ IPC-2006
- Absorbs shock and vibrations