NIBCO 4 in. ABS DWV 45-Degree Hub x Hub Elbow
Log in for product availability.
Change the direction of your ABS piping with the NIBCO 4 in. ABS DWV 45-Degree Hub x Hub Elbow. The fitting is designed for use in DWV systems, and its ABS construction helps air circulate in drainage piping. ABS DWV is joined by solvent cementing or threading and can easily be connected to steel, copper, or cast iron through the use of transition fittings.
- 4 in. Inside Diameter and 4.125 in. Outside Diameter
- ABS construction
- For use with DWV systems to help remove wastewater from plumbing fixtures
- Helps air circulate in drain piping
- Changes the direction of piping 45 degree
- Solvent weld connections
- Never use a primer with ABS
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi
- "4 I.D. and 4.125 O.D."
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
NIBCO INC. warrants each NIBCO plumbing plastic fitting (including plumbing valves) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from date of purchase.