NIBCO 4 in. x 3 in. ABS DWV Hub x Hub Reducing Coupling
Log in for product availability.
Connect two lengths of different-sized ABS piping with the 4 in. x 3 in. ABS DWV Hub x Hub Reducing Coupling. The fitting features ABS construction and is built for use with DWV systems to help remove wastewater from plumbing fixtures. BS DWV is joined by solvent cementing or threading and can easily be connected to steel, copper, or cast iron through the use of transition fittings.
- 4 X 3 in. Inside Diameter and 4 1/8 X 3 1/8 in. Outside Diameter
- ABS construction
- For use with DWV systems to help remove wastewater from plumbing fixtures
- Connects lengths of different-sized piping
- Solvent welded connections
- Never use a primer with abs
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi
- "4 X 3 I.D. and 4 1/8 X 3 1/8 O.D."
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
NIBCO INC. warrants each NIBCO plumbing plastic fitting (including plumbing valves) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from date of purchase.