NIBCO 2 in. ABS DWV 90-Degree Hub x Hub Vent Elbow
Log in for product availability.
The ABS DWV 90 degree vent elbow features a hub x hub connection and the abrupt 90 degree angle is used to change the direction of flow in the venting side of the system. Used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) is resistant to a wide variety of materials ranging from sewage to commercial household chemical formulations and can be exposed to a wide temperature span.
- 2 in. Inside Diameter and 2.125 in. Outside Diameter
- ABS construction
- For use with drain, waste and vent systems to help remove wastewater from plumbing fixtures
- Helps air circulate in drainage piping
- Solvent welded connections
- Never use a primer with ABS
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi
- "2 I.D. and 2.125 O.D."
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
NIBCO INC. warrants each NIBCO plumbing plastic fitting (including plumbing valves) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from date of purchase.