NIBCO 2 in. PVC DWV All-Hub Long-Radius Sanitary Tee Fitting
Log in for product availability.
The NIBCO PVC DWV long radius combination tee-wye is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The PVC DWV tee-wye features a long radius and a hub x hub x hub connection. The tee-wye allows for a connection to be made in continuous pipeline and branch out to a different direction.
- PVC requires a primer before cementing
- For non-pressurized sanitary systems
- Connects a horizontal PVC branch line into a vertical PVC drain line
- All-hub solvent-welded connections
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi
- NSF/ANSI standard 14
- UL Listed 94V-0
NIBCO INC. warrants each NIBCO plumbing plastic fitting (including plumbing valves) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from date of purchase.