NIBCO 4 in. PVC DWV Hub x Hub Solvent Weld P-Trap
Log in for product availability.
The NIBCO 4 in. PVC DWV P-Trap features a hub x hub connection and provides a water seal so that wastewater will automatically be trapped in the arc of the configuration, thereby preventing unwanted gases from entering the household environment. The NIBCO PVC DWV P-Trap is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is the most frequently specified of all thermoplastic materials because of its light weight, durability, and cost-effectiveness.
- 4 in. Inside Diameter and 4.125 in. Outside Diameter
- Used under discharge of a plumbing fixture or drain to prevent sewer gas from escaping
- PVC DWV is easy to install and is joined by solvent cementing or threading
- PVC fittings exhibit high corrosion and chemical resistance and will not rust, scale, pit or corrode
- Maximum service temperature 140F
- ASTM D2665 and D3311
- NSF/ANSI Standard 14
- UL Listed 94V-0
- NSF U.P. Certified
NIBCO INC. warrants each NIBCO plumbing plastic fitting (including plumbing valves) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from date of purchase.