IPS Corporation AB and A 68516 PVC Countersunk Cleanout Plug, 3 in. Diameter
Log in for product availability.
Keep your drainage cleanout free from debris and vermin with the AB and A PVC Countersunk Cleanout Plug. Available in a variety of sizes, this threaded plastic cleanout plug creates a tight seal to prevent wastewater, noxious fumes and dangerous sewer gases from leaking out of the cleanout. It features a slotted-head design that requires a cleanout-plug wrench to open, helping to prevent tampering (wrench sold separately). And unlike metal models, this plug has a durable PVC construction that won't rust or corrode in outdoor environments.
- Threaded plastic plug for drain cleanout
- Durable PVC construction with a slotted countersunk head
- Tight seal prevents wastewater, fumes and sewer gases from leaking out of the cleanout
- Prevents debris and vermin from entering cleanout
- Made of plastic that won't rust or corrode in outdoor environments
- Designed for heavy duty use