NIBCO 2 in. PVC DWV 22-1/2-Degree Hub x Hub Elbow Fitting
Log in for product availability.
The NIBCO PVC DWV 22-1/2 elbow is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The PVC DWV 22-1/2 elbow features a hub x hub connection and is used to change the direction of flow. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is the most frequently specified of all thermoplastic materials because of its light weight, durability, and cost-effectiveness.
- PVC requires the use of a primer before cementing
- Changes the direction of pipe by 22-1/2 degree
- Compatible with PVC pipe
- Designed for use in non-pressurized sanitary system DWV
- Solvent weld hub x hub connection
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi
NIBCO INC. warrants each NIBCO plumbing plastic fitting (including plumbing valves) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from date of purchase.