NIBCO 4 in. ABS DWV MIPT Cleanout Plug
Log in for product availability.
The NIBCO 4 in. ABS DWV MIPT Cleanout Plug is designed for use in sanitary drainage and vent piping systems with an ABS cleanout fitting (sold separately). The plug acts as a temporary system cap. ABS is lightweight, safe to handle and easy to install. ABS DWV is joined by solvent cementing or threading and can easily be connected to steel, copper, or cast iron through the use of transition fittings.
- 4 in. Inside Diameter and 4.125 in. Outside Diameter
- ABS should never be used with a primer
- Use in conjunction with an ABS cleanout fitting (sold separately)
- Temporarily caps the system
- Suitable for use in non-pressurized sanitary drain, waste and vent applications
- MIPT connection
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
NIBCO INC. warrants each NIBCO plumbing plastic fitting (including plumbing valves) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from date of purchase.