Charlotte Pipe 1-1/2 in. x 10 ft. PVC Schedule 40 DWV Pipe
Log in for product availability.
PVC Sch. 40 Pipe is for pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140Â°F. They are highly resilient, with high-tensile and high-impact strength PVC Sch. 40 has better sound deadening qualities than PVC Sch. 40 DWV Foam Core and ABS Foam Core. Installation requires the use of primer and solvent cement.
- Conforms to standards: ASTM D 1784, ASTM D 1785 and NSF standards 14 and 61
- PVC Sch. 40 white pipe with red print that is dual marked for DWV and pressure applications
- PVC Sch. 40 pipe is used in sanitary drain, waste and vent (DWV), sewer and storm drainage applications
- PVC Sch. 40 pipe is used in irrigation, underground sprinkler systems, swim pools, outdoor applications and cold water supply lines
- For use where systems will not exceed 140Â°F
- Gradual sloping fittings are used for DWV applications and sharply angled pressure fittings must be used for pressure
- Require no special tools for cutting and to be installed with solvent cement
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including titanium dioxide and carbon black which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Charlotte Pipe and Foundry Company (Charlotte PipeÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â®) Products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects and to conform to currently applicable ASTM standards for a period of five (5) years from date of delivery.