Searched for "hvac coils"
Cased Painted Upflow/Downflow. All-Aluminum evaporator coil. Optimized for use with R-410A refrigerant. Some models suitable for use with R-410A or R-22 refrigerant.
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Optimized for use with R-410A refrigerant
- Some models suitable for use with R-410A or R-22 refrigerant
- CAPT models feature factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
This is a genuine Goodman replacement part. It is designed for use in HVAC motors.It is manufactured with durability in mind.
Pro-Yellow is a powerful cleaner ideal for condensers, micro-channels and mini-splits that targets large concentrations of dirt and grime. with its heavy foaming alkaline-based solution, debris will be removed from the coil while providing excellent brightening. Diversitech Corporation is North Americas largest manufacturer of equipment pads and a leading manufacturer and supplier of components and related products for multiple industries, including: HVACR, electrical, consumer hardware retail, electrical utility, automotive retail and pool and spa channel. Diversitech mission for its wholesaler partners is to simplify their work. We do this by offering more than 200 product categories all from a single manufacturing/supplier source to create product availability and supply chain cost advantages for our customers in every market we serve. We also leverage best-in-class customer service to react quickly and professionally to every customer request.
- Pro-yellow is a complete, non-acid foaming cleaner and brightener for condenser coils
- Will loosen even the most stubborn soils and allow them to easily rinse away
- Highly alkaline solution makes cleaning condenser coils fast and easy
- Leaves the coil clean and bright equal to or better than traditional acid formulations
- Rapidly penetrates and loosens soil while the expanding foam extends contact time and lifts soil located deep within the coil
- Foam and dirt are easily rinsed with water
- Product is non fuming and is non corrosive to ferrous metals and does not contain hazardous hydrofluoric acid
- Pro-yellow is biodegradable, NSF approved and available in a number of packaging solutions