Searched for "Foam Sealant "
This expanding spray foam sealant bonds to virtually any material, making caulking, sealing, filling, and insulating easier for you. It can also be sanded and painted after being sprayed into place.
Use this foam sealant to stop drafts. It quickly and easily fills and seals around ducts, vents, and pipes.
Daptex Plus is designed to meet the tough standards demanded for professional window and door installations while effectively filling and sealing large cracks, gaps and voids. Unlike polyurethane foams, it will not over expand, is toolable, moldable and cleans up easily with water. It remains soft and flexible when dry so it will not bow, buckle or distort frames. The innovative latex polymer foam technology provides water resistance and is paintable with latex paints once cured. Daptex Plus helps reduce energy loss as well as pest infiltration and is ideal for sealing air leaks to improve energy efficiency and reduce heating and cooling costs.
- Seals, insulates and weatherproofs
- Easy water clean-up
- Will not over expand
- Tough and durable
- Conserves energy to save money
- No paint thinner required
- Water resistant
- Toolable and moldable
- Reusable, non-clogging applicator
- Indoor/outdoor use
In a fire, airflow is the enemy. It feeds the flames and speeds up the spread of harmful gasses and toxic smoke. GREAT STUFF Fireblock seals the spaces around your pipes, cables and ducts and inhibits the spread of air (and gasses and smoke) from one story to the next. And that could give you and your family precious time to respond and evacuate. The fact that it also helps to conserve energy, reduce drafts and save on heating and cooling costs is just a bonus.
- Expands to Impede spread of Fire
- Forms airtight & water resistant bond
- Meets: ICC-ES ESR-1961, ASTM E84 & E814, UL1715
Use Great Stuff Pro Gaps & Cracks 24 oz. Insulating Foam Sealant to insulate and seal cracks and openings up to 3 in. This will help prevent unwanted drafts, moisture and insects. It is designed to be applied with a foam gun.
- Insulates and seals cracks and openings up to 3 in. to help prevent drafts, moisture and insects
- Ideal for use with great stuff pro foam-applicator guns
- Energy Star compliant
- US fireblock rating (always check your local fire codes)
- Identifiable orange color
FILL and Seal is an expanding urethane foam designed to fill large areas quickly. It offers exceptional bonding capabilities to most building materials, and its triple-expanding formula offers an airtight, water-resistant seal that withstands the wear and tear from both interior and exterior conditions. Cured foam is sandable, paintable and stainable for easy integration.
- Blocks pests such as spiders, ants, bees, cockroaches, mice, and other rodents from entering the home by sealing gaps, cracks, and holes (up to 1") where they commonly enter
- Forms a long-lasting, airtight and water-resistant barrier to both block out pests and airseal the home making it more energy efficient
- Specially formulated with a bitter ingredient, a proven additive that has been used for years to make products undesirable to pests
- Bonds with most building materials and surfaces
- Trimmable, sandable, and paintable
- Safe, nontoxic, does not contain pesticides
- Reduces the need to apply pesticides
- 12 oz. can
- Long lasting barrier seals out pests
- Blocks ants, roaches, spiders, bees and mice
- Contains no pesticides
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Asian Longhorned Beetles, Beetles, Birds, Caterpillars, Chipmunks, Cicadas, Crickets, Daddy Long Legs Spiders, Deer Ticks, Flies, House Spiders, Houseflies, Mice
- Expands to 3 times original volume to form a durable air-tight and waterproof bond to wood metal masonry glass and most plastics
- Used to fill cracks and holes seal and insulate stop drafts
- Dries tack free in 15 minutes full cure in 8 hours
Use GREAT STUFF PRO 20 oz. Window and Door Insulating Foam Sealant to create an airtight, moisture-resistant and flexible bond. It dries in minutes after application and can be trimmed in as little as 1 hour. It works hard without being hard on surfaces.
- Low pressure-build formulation is designed not to distort or bow window and door frames when applied correctly
- Is applied with a foam-dispensing gun for greater precision and access to hard-to-reach places
- Comes in a can thats reusable for up to 30 days, minimizing waste
- Expands just enough to seal gaps without bowing or bending the frame, when applied appropriately
- Bonds to vinyl, wood and metal frames
- Offers greater insulation value than chinked fiberglass or caulk
- Forms a durable, airtight and water-resistant seal that can lower energy bills
- Foams 16-18 windows
3M Fire Block Foam FB-Foam is a fire block and draft stop used to help seal, fill, insulate and bond for non-rated residential and commercial construction. This foam-in-place fire block is heat-resistant (up to 240F/115C) and meets ASTM E 84 (mod) Class 1 for smoke spread and flame development. This fire block foam is ready-to-use and tack-free in approximately 5 minutes.
- Tested as a type V residential fire block to ASTM E 84 (modified)
- Durable foam is heat-resistant (up to 240F/115C)
- Acts as a draft stop to help reduce air infiltration
- Thermal insulator foam offers an R-value of 4 in. - 5 in. (25.4 mm) typical
- Fire block foam is ready-to-use (no mixing required)
- Tack-free in approximately 5 minutes
- Expands up to 200% in volume to quickly and effectively seal openings
- Meets International Building Code (IBC) and International Residential Code (IRC) fire blocking requirements
- Features minimal shrinkage and sag-resistant formulation to help ensure longevity
- Excellent adhesion that bonds to concrete, brick, metals, wood, plastic and cable jacketing
- Firestop sealant is compatible with CPVC piping (Check CPVC manufacturers' current compatibility list for firestop products before using)
FROTH-PAK Foam Sealant is a two-component, quick-cure polyurethane foam that fills cavities, penetrations, cracks and expansion joints. FROTH-PAK foam sealant can also be used as a sealant and void fill in many roofing applications. FROTH-PAK is chemically cured foam, which significantly reduces curing time. FROTH-PAK dispenses, expands and becomes tack free in seconds. It Skins over in 30-40 seconds and completely cures in minutes, depending on temperature.
- 2-component polyurethane foam sealant kit
- Self-contained kits need no additional gas cylinders or equipment
- Boxed kits with cylinder handles for enhanced portability
- Stops air leakage