Searched for "49241712"
AQUAGUARD Liquid Chlorine is antimicrobial and kills algae and bacteria in pools. AQUAGUARD Liquid Chlorine is safe for all types of pools and will not cloud pool water. Available in a case-pack of 3.
- Kills algae and bacteria
- Will not cloud pool water
- Easy to use
- Case of 3
Premium Swimming Pool Anti-Freeze with a -50 degree burst protection rating. Non-toxic propylene glycol anti-freeze protects your pool plumbing from freeze damage. Safe for swimmers and can be released into the pool in the spring. Can be used on all types of pool plumbing.
- Non-toxic propylene glycol formula
- Burst protection down to -50 degree F
- Ready to use-does not need to be diluted
- Safe for potable water systems and engines
Our all natural Pool Time Pool Salt is over 99% pure. We use ultra-fine sized granules that ensure a quick dissolve time. The quality and consistency of Pool Time Pool Salt makes it a product that all pool owners can trust.
- Dissolves in less than 2.5 minutes (based on internal laboratory testing)
- Over 99% pure sodium chloride
- Fine grade salt dissolves quickly and evenly, so you can get back in the pool faster
- Salt water pools are a safe alternative to chemical pool chlorine, providing the same level of clean at a lower chlorine level
Pool Time Chlorinating Tabs are a 3-in-1 concentrated chlorinating tablet designed to keep your pool water clean by killing bacteria and controlling algae. These 3 in. tablets includes a built-in sunlight protector which protects chlorine from sunlight burn-off so the chlorine lasts longer. These tablets can be used in a skimmer, floater or feeder.
- Model 21827PTM
- 99% trichlor
- Kills bacteria
- Controls algae
- 3-in-1 formula
- Can be used in a skimmer, floater or feeder
AQUAGUARD Muriatic Acid is a powerful pH reducer that is pre-diluted and ready to use in your pool. Maintaining a proper pH aids in preventing scaling caused by calcium-based chlorine and/or hard water. AQUAGUARD Muriatic Acid is available in a 2 x1 Gal. pack.
- Powerful pH reducer
- Ready to use
- 2 x 1 Gal. pack
Aqua Guard Green Algaecide is most effective against green algae in your swimming pool. This concentrated formula is non-toxic and non-flaming. 1 Gal. will treat up to 320,000 Gal. of pool water.
- Concentrated formula
- Most effective against green algae
- Treats up to 320,000
- Non-toxic, non-foaming
Treat your CCH cal hypo chlorine feeder right, and sanitize your commercial pool without worry using these CCH calcium chlorite tablets. Cyanuric-acid free, these cal hypo tablets prevent over stabilization and contain an exclusive anti-scale additive to improve the performance of your chemical feeder. The tablets are 2-5/8 in. Dia and contain 68% calcium hypochlorite for optimal pool and spa water sanitization.
- Slow dissolving
- High strength
- No cyanuric acid
Aqua Guard ultra-Clarifier will aid in quickly clearing cloudy water in your pool. Use this product anytime your water needs that extra-sparkle, after rain or heavy use. Concentrated formula, using 2 oz. per 10,000 Gal. of pool water. Available in a 1 Gal. jug.
- Clears cloudy water
- Use 2 oz. per 10,000 Gal.
- Use in chlorine, bromine and salt water pools
- 1 Gal. jug
Aqua Guard Mustard Algaecide is used to prevent and treat green and mustard algae in swimming pools. One gallon treats up to 256,000. Safe for all pool surfaces.
- Effective for treatment and prevention of green and mustard algae.
- Treats up to 256,000 Gal.
- Concentrated formula
- 1 Gal.
Sodium bicarbonate is used to raise your total alkalinity in swimming pool water. Total alkalinity that is within range protects pH from being influenced by rain, bather load and other chemical applications. This product is in a powder form.
- Prevents corrosion of equipment
- Prevents etching of plaster and wrinkling of liners
- Raises total alkalinity
- Powder form
GLB Super Charge II is a highly effective, multi-purpose product that sanitizes, prevents algae and shock treats your pool. It is convenient, easy to use and wont over-stabilize your pool. This product is compatible with salt water chlorine pools. Removes organic waste and produces sparkling clean swimming pool water.
- Removes organic waste and produces sparkling clean swimming pool water
- Minimum available chlorine: 45%
- Contains 47.6% available chlorine
- Compatible with chlorine and salt water chlorine pools
Aqua Guard Black Algae Treatment is a highly concentrated product that an effective treatment for black algae in swimming pools. This product is slow dissolving and will not raise pH. This is an 8 lbs. container.
- Effective black algae treatment
- Slow dissolving
- Will not raise pH
- High concentrated formula
Aqua Guard Non-Chlorine Shock eliminates odor and oxidizes organic buildup and helps clarify water and improve filtration. Non-Chlorine Shock doe snot affect chlorine levels so swimmer can enter pool 15-minutes after application. Available in a 50 lbs. pail.
- Non-chlorine shock
- Eliminates odor and oxidizes organic buildup
- Does not affect chlorine level
- Helps clarify and improve filtration
Aqua Guard pH Down is used to lower the pH of pool water. This fast dissolving granular pool acid lowers pH and Alkalinity quickly and safely. Available in a 30 lbs. pail.
- Lowers pH and alkalinity quickly and safely
- Fast dissolving granular pool acid
- 30 lbs. pail
- Aqua guard pH down dry acid
Pool Time super water clarifier helps clear cloudy water by binding small, particles into larger clumps that can be removed by the filter. Apply this liquid formula weekly directly to the pool water to prevent cloudy water. This concentrated formula does not require dilution.
- Model 23704PTM
- Combines small particles into larger 1 for easy filtration
- No dilution required
- Can be used in saltwater pools
- Clears, dull, hazy or cloudy water
Aqua Guard Algaecide and Clarifier is a combination algaecide and clarifier for all pool types. This ready-to-use product is non-toxic and non-foaming. 1 Gal. will treat up to 53,000 Gal. of pool water.
- Combination algaecide and clarifier for all pool surfaces
- Treats up to 53,000 per Gal.
Aqua Guard Bromine Tablets are perfect for indoor pools, spas and hot tubs. These slow dissolving 1 in. tablets sanitize and prevent algae without a chlorine odor. Available in a 50 lbs. pail.
- 1 in. tablet
- 50 lbs. pail
- Slow-dissolving for controlled release
- Sanitize and prevents algae without chlorine odor
AQUAGUARD Super Shock Quick is a super-concentrated formula that will control algae and bacteria. Each 1 lb. packet treats 24,000 Gal. The box contains twenty-four 1 lb. packets.
- Controls algae and bacteria
- Each-packet treats 24,000 Gal.
- Reduces other chemical needs
- Case of 24
Aqua Guard Phosphate Remover will eliminate phosphates from your pool water. Phosphates are a food source from algae, this product will impede the ability for the algae to grow. 1 Gal. treats up to 640,000 Gal.
- Concentrated formula
- Treats up to 640,000 Gal.
- Eliminates phosphates
- Impedes the ability for algae to grow
Spa Essentials Water Clarifier is for spas and hot tubs clears cloudy water by helping the filter to collect floating particles. Water Clarifier improves filter efficiency without affecting water balance. Safe for all spa surfaces.
- Makes cloudy water sparkling water
- 16 oz. size
- Improves filter efficiency
- Does not affect water balance
This concentrated algaecide is effective against green, black and mustard algae. Kills existing algae and prevents future growth. Treats up to 60,000 Gal. of pool water.
- Kills and prevents algae
- Eliminates green and blue/green types of algae as well as being effective against mustard/yellow
- Algae treatment is compatible with most common sanitizers such as chlorine and bromine
- Helps to keep control of algae, pool slime, and the greenish color that pool water can develop
- Concentrated formula that is non-metallic and non-foaming
Use this product to raise the pH in your pool water. May be safely used in all pool types. Granular formula.
- Raises pH
- Will increase total alkalinity slightly
- Helps prevent corrosion to pool surfaces and equipment
- Helps prevent etching of plaster and wrinkling of liners caused by low pH
- 100% sodium carbonate, soda ash
Pool Time Phosphate Remover is specially formulated to remove phosphates and other contaminants, which are often too small to be caught on your filter. Phosphate Remover binds to these impurities and makes them large enough to be filtered out of the pool, allowing your pool to operate more efficiently to maintain clear and inviting water. This item can be used in all pool types.
- Model 23700PTM
- Clears cloudy water
- Results in 24-hours
- For use in all pool types
- Removes phosphate