Searched for "ryobi hand tools"
Milwaukee 48-22-7508, 8 in. Wide Jaw Adjustable wrench has been designed from the ground up to offer maximum productivity to the professional user. The 8 in. Wide Jaw adjustable wrench features a wide jaw design for increased capacity in confined environments as well as a proprietary adjustment screw for jaws that won't back off. The ergonomic handle form has been designed for maximum comfort and wont dig into the palms and is chrome plated for rust protection and maximum tool life. The wrenches parallel jaw design wont slip or damage finish surfaces and a tether-ready handle loop makes the Milwaukee 48-22-7508 perfect for the toughest of jobsites. Milwaukee stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all adjustable wrenches. The Milwaukee 48-22-7508 includes (1) 48-22-7508 8 in. Wide Jaw Adjustable Wrench.
- Wide-jaw design for increased jaw capacity in confined environments
- Proprietary adjustment screw - jaws won't back off
- Parallel jaws won't slip or damage finish surfaces
- Adjustment screw gears designed for smooth adjustment
- Ergonomic handle form - maximum comfort, won't ding into the palm
- Chrome plated for rust protection and durability
- Laser etched ruler for easy-to-read, accurate size adjustment
- Tether-ready handle loop
Installs and removes tub drains and closet spuds, even those without crossbars (such as Kohler or American Standard). Fits 1-1/2 in. and 2 in. closet spuds. Can be turned with an adjustable wrench, heavy-duty screwdriver and 3/8 in. or 1/2 in. ratchet wrench. Fits 95% of all tub drains.
- Can either install and remove tub drains without scratching fine finishes
- Can be turned with a 3/8 in. or 1/2 in. ratchet wrench and extension from either end
- Also can remove or install 1/2 in. square plastic toilet seat nuts
- Design tested to 100 lbs. of torque
Essentials Around the House Tool Kit features a Black Bag with Ergonomic comfort grip handles and a Handy 18 pocket zip-up bag with shoulder strap
- Includes: 6" Long Nose Pliers
- 6" Slip Joint Pliers
- 6" Adjustable Wrench
- 12 oz. Tubular Steel Hammer
- 9" Magnetic 3 Vial Torpedo Level
- 12' x 5/8" Measuring Tape
- 3 Precision Screwdrivers (PH0, PH00, 2.5)
- Magnetic Bit Driver
- 19 Insert Bits in Holders: Slotted: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4", 9/32"
- Hex: H1/8, H5/32, H3/16, H7/32, H1/4
- Phillips: #1, #2, #3
- Square: S1, S2, S3
- Star: T10, T15, T20
- 1/4" Adapter Fastener
- Limited Lifetime Warranty