Searched for "ryobi hand tools"
The QEP 20 in. Tile Cutter with 1/2 in. Cutting Wheel scores and snaps wall and floor tiles up to 20 in., 14 in. diagonally, and 1/2 in. thick. The dual, chrome-plated steel rails offer smooth scoring, while the rubber padded aluminum alloy breaker bar will not mar the tile. The high leverage, non-slip padded handle makes cutting easier and reduces fatigue. The Heavy-duty rubber pads found on the reinforced base, prevent tiles from shifting during cutting. The cutter comes equipped with a replaceable 1/2 tungsten-carbide cutting wheel. This cutter also includes a adjustable rip guide designed to help make repetitive cuts in tile faster and easier. This ceramic and porcelain tile cutter is ideal for do-it-yourself tile installation.
- Cuts wall and floor ceramic and porcelain tiles up to 20 in. square, 14 in. diagonally
- Durable chrome-plated steel rails for smooth scoring
- High-leverage, padded handle makes cutting easier and reduces fatigue
- Uses model 20510, 1/2 in. replacement tungsten carbide cutting wheel
- Cutter also includes a adjustable rip guide designed to help make repetitive cuts faster and easier
The Roberts 30002 Vinyl Tile Cutter features a hardened-steel blade to cleanly and smoothly cut vinyl tiles up to 4 mm thick in 12 in. x 12 in. size. The ball bearings at stress points in this tile cutter provide a precise cutting action, while the built-in measuring gauge ensure accuracy.
- Cuts vinyl tiles up to 4 mm thick in 12 in. x 12 in. size
- Die-cast aluminum base
- Hardened-steel blades
- Built-in measuring gauge
- Ball and needle bearings
The QEP 32024 Handheld Ceramic Tile Cutter is the perfect tool for manually cutting small ceramic wall tiles up to 6 in. x 6 in. and 1/4 in. thick. Quickly score and snap small tiles without using large tile cutters or saws. This tool includes one 1/2 in. tungsten carbide scoring wheel for durable and accurate tile scoring. To guarantee a perfect cut, run the scoring wheel up against a straight edge.
- Recommended for manually scoring and cutting ceramic wall tiles up to 6 in. x 6 in. and 1/4 in. thick
- Heavy-duty, rustproof, chrome plated steel for durability
- Designed with a 1/2 in. tungsten carbide scoring wheel for accurate scoring
- Cuts small ceramic wall tiles without setting up tile saws or cutters
- Co-molded plastic handle with non-slip, rubber grip for comfortable repeat use
Easily make precise cuts with the QEP 700XT 7 in. Wet Tile Saw. The powerful, 3/4 horsepower, 550 Watt motor cuts tiles up to 1-1/4 in. thick. The 7 in. continuous rim diamond blade, table extension, rip guide and angle guide that are included, make this wet tile saw perfect for any cutting job. For porcelain and hard tiles, use QEP's Black Widow Blade, 6-7008BW.
- For cutting ceramic, marble, stone, travertine, and porcelain
- Built-in handle allows easy transportation
- Rip and diagonal cuts on any size tile up to 1-1/4 in. thick for more flexibility
- Always clean the tile saw after each use and store it in a dry location
- Included 7 in. continuous rim diamond blade, rip guide, angle guide, extension table and blade wrench
- Powerful 3/4-Peak HP and 3,600 RPM motor
- Blade guard minimizes water splashing and prevents unwanted objects from coming in contact with the bade
- Lock-down rip guide for fast 90 degree cuts and angle guides for 22.5 and 45 degree diagonal cuts
- Deep water tray and water recirculation channel means no refilling
- 8 in. table extension is included for use on either side of the saw to support large tiles when cutting
- Non-slip feet for stability
- Hinged right cutting table can be adjusted for 22.5 and 45 degree miter cuts
- 6 ft. cord and internal cord compartment for easy storage
ROBERTS 12 in. Pro Grade VCT Vinyl Tile and Luxury Vinyl Tile Cutter is specially designed to cut Solid Vinyl Tile, Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT), Luxury Vinyl Tile, and Cork Tile, up to 1/8 in. thick. Equipped with industrial grade carbon steel blades, it delivers precise rip-cuts on tile up to 12 in. and diagonal cuts on tiles up to 9 in. wide. It is designed with a lightweight, yet heavy duty aluminum base and rubber feet that together keep the cutter firm and stable while you cut. Its built-in casters increase maneuverability and includes a carrying case for easy transport.
- Specially designed to cut Solid Vinyl Tile, Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT), Luxury Vinyl Tile and Cork Tile, up to 1/8 in. thick
- Adjustable steel blade ensures clean cuts
- Rip cuts up 12 in. wide, diagonally cuts vinyl tiles up to up to 9 in. wide
- Includes a carrying case for easy transport and storage
- Clearly marked measuring guide and 45-degree miter guide
- Built-in casters for greater maneuverability and rubber feet for added stability
- Perfect for VCT Vinyl Tile and Luxury Vinyl Tile
- Includes a carrying case
- One year limited manufacturer's warranty
The QEP 21 in. Pro Tile Cutter easily cuts ceramic, porcelain, and mosaic tile up to 21 in., 15 in. diagonally and 3/8 in. thick. The soft grip handle and adjustable measurement guide makes this tile cutter easy to use. This tile cutter includes a replaceable titanium tungsten carbide 7/8 in. cutting wheel.
- Cuts wall and floor tile up to 21 in., 15 in. diagonally, 3/8 in. thick
- Powder coated steel base with extra reinforcement
- Dual chrome-plated solid steel rails for smooth scoring
- Soft grip handle reduces fatigue
- No need to apply oil, as this will cause the movable parts to stick
- Includes replaceable titanium tungsten carbide 7/8 in. cutting wheel
- Straight edge adjustable measurement guide
- Compatible with replacement wheel QEP 21178Q
The QEP Xtreme Series Slimline Tile Cutters are engineered by the Pros, for the Pros. The unique ultra slim design is only 5-1/2 in. wide and weighs less than standard tile cutters on the market. This multi-purpose cutter is for most ceramic and porcelain tile up to 24 in. long and has heavy rubber pads for cutting stability, dual chrome-plated rail bars and linear ball bearing slides for smooth scoring. The 7/8 in. titanium-coated tungsten-carbide ball bearing cutting wheel is designed for long lasting performance, even when scoring hard porcelain tiles. The base includes side arm extensions to support large format tiles.
- Lightweight and easy to carry from site to site
- Narrow 5-1/2 in. width is less bulky than regular cutters
- Metal rip guide helps measure and hold the tile in place for extra support and accuracy while cutting
- Cuts tile up to 24 in., 18 in. diagonally, 1/2 in. thick
- Multipurpose cutter for most tile including ceramic and porcelain
- Equipped with replaceable tungsten-carbide 7/8 in. cutting wheel
- Reinforced thick steel base with tile support arms
- Ball bearing carriage and die cast aluminum rail supports for smooth cuts