Squares & Protractors
Molded-in contrasting color graduations for readability. Wrapping graduations for accuracy. Extra thick ABS plastic body holds up to heavy-duty use. Available in 2 lengths: 12 in. and 7 in.
- Molded-in contrasting color graduations for readability
- Wrapping graduations for accuracy
- Extra thick ABS plastic body holds up to heavy-duty use
- Large base provides strong grip on materials
- Versatile tool thick body ideal for use as saw guide
- 1/8 in.
This square is constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum for durability. Embossed graduations are painted yellow for readability in most light conditions. The anodized surface resists corrosion.
- Extra-thick aircraft-grade aluminum maximizes durability and maintains accurate square
- Embossed graduations are painted yellow for readability in most light conditions
- Markings include brace measures, octagon scale, board measures and rafter table
- Anodized surface resists corrosion
- Aluminum material
- Individually inspected for accuracy
- Surface treated to resist corrosion and extend the life
The blade on this 12 in. square is hard chrome plated to help prevent rust from forming. The knob and scriber are made from brass for durability. The bright yellow handle has a vial built-in it for accuracy.
- Durably etched, hard-chrome-plated blades are rust resistant and made to last
- 12 in. square has precision-machined working surfaces for improved accuracy
- Built-in scriber comes in handy for surface marking
- Easy-to-read vial
- High-visibility yellow, die-cast handle with brass hardware for durability
- Limited lifetime warranty