Searched for "ryobi hand tools"
The Ramset MasterShot 0.22 Caliber Powder-Actuated Tool makes attachments to concrete and steel quietly. Its silencing feature and a cushioned, ergonomic grip offer user comfort. Ergonomic handle for increased comfort. Can fasten up to 3 in. drive pins with washer.
- For light and medium-duty applications in concrete and steel
- Ideal for attaching 2x4s, furring strips and electrical boxes
- Silencing feature
- Cushioned speed-eject grip
- Auto cartridge injection system
- Rubber cushion on grip
The Ramset TriggerShot 0.22 Caliber Powder Actuated Tool is great for completing small do-it-yourself projects. Use for instant fastening into concrete, masonry or steel. This handy tool works with 1/2 in. to 3 in. fasteners (not included) and has a single-shot trigger that's easy to use.
- Ideal for small do-it-yourself projects
- Use for instant fastening into concrete, masonry or steel
- Single-shot trigger is easy to use
- Common applications include 2x4 framing, electrical boxes, drywall track, furring strips and plywood sub-flooring
- Cushioned grip for comfort
- For use with 0.22 caliber powder loads and Ramset fasteners (not included)
- Hammer-free tool requires 1/2 in. to 3 in. fasteners (not included)