The Milwaukee 2202-20 Voltage Detector with LED is used for residential, commercial and industrial applications. The 2202-20 can detect between 50 and 1000-Volt AC and has an industry leading safety rating of CAT IV 1000-Volt. With a built in bright LED work light; the 2202-20 is two tools in one. The durable tip allows for easy checking of power outlets. The 2202-20 is also designed with a green "Power On" indicator light so you know the voltage detector is working properly before use. Includes 2 AAA batteries.
- Non-contact voltage detection technology
- Extra-bright LED work light makes working in dark areas easy
- Category IV 1,000-Volt safety rating is safe for most applications and including industrial applications
- Rear push-button design is easy to use
- Green, power-on indicator light tells you the voltage detector is working properly before use
- Powered by 2 easy-to-replace AAA batteries (included)
- Pocket clip for easy storage and retrieval from your pocket
Klein Tools Receptacle Testers are designed to detect the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles. A convenient chart on the tester helps determine wiring condition in outlet, based on lights results. Conditions indicated: open ground, reverse polarity, open hot, open neutral, hot/ground reversed.
- GFCI Outlet Tester detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles
- Electrical outlet tester works on GFCI outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault protective device
- Built to withstand a 6.6 ft. (2 m) drop
- Operating temp: 32-Degree to 140-Degree Fahrenheit (0-Degree to 40-Degree Celsius)
- Nominal Voltage: 110/125V AC at 50/60Hz in 3-wire outlet
The NCVT-3P is a non-contact voltage tester with an integrated flashlight. The voltage sensor detects 12 to 1000V AC and indicates the presence of voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, light fixtures, switches, outlets and wires as well as AC voltage in doorbells, thermostats, low voltage lighting and irrigation systems. Includes both visual and audible signals. The NCVT-3P is rugged enough for any job site.
- Voltage Tester pen provides non-contact detection of low voltage in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control, and irrigation systems
- Detects voltage with simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators
- Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent of voltage detection function
- Green light indicates no voltage
- Lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip provides convenient storage and quick access
- Auto power-off feature conserves and extends battery life
- CAT IV 1000V rating provides expanded operation and protection
- Screw-thread battery cap with O-ring ensures protection against dust and water ingress
- 6.6-Foot (2 m) drop protection
- IP67: Dustproof and waterproof
- Conforms to CE requirements
- US Patent 10,073,142, D750,985 and other patents pending
Testing equipment can be put to good use ensuring that electrical equipment is properly installed and safe to operate. Faulty installations can be lethal; the condition of electrical installations can be established when contractors use test equipment. Gardner Bender is pleased to offer an innovative full feature line of test equipment designed to make electrical work faster and safer. The GVD-3504 tester from Gardner Bender indicates the presence of AC Voltage from 50-Volt - 600-Volt with visual (flashing) and audible (beeping) indicators.
- Built-in safe test feature assures batteries are operating properly
- Compact design fits in shirt pocket
- Operates from 1-AAA battery
- Tests outlets, switches, circuit breaker panels, wiring, light fixtures
- Operates from one "AAA" battery (included)
- Tests: outlets, switches, circuit breaker panels, wiring, light fixtures
The Gardner Bender GFCI Outlet Tester was ergonomically designed for today's electrical professional. This unit plugs into any standard 120-Volt outlet and indicates the wiring condition of the outlet. The GFI-3501 also has the ability to test any outlet protected by a ground fault receptacle to ensure proper interruption operation. With charts on both sides of the unit, any user can quickly identify which of the six wiring conditions is indicated by the integrated neon lamps. Test any GFCI outlet, standard outlet, or extension cord.
- Easy to use
- Tests for 7 conditions: ground fault interruption, open ground, open neutral, open hot, hot/ground reverse, hot/neutral reverse and correct wiring
- Tester trips GFCI between 6 - 9 ma
- Succession of yellow and red lights provides indication of circuit status or specifies wiring errors
The Milwaukee Fork Meter Digital Multimeter is a heavy duty True-RMS electrical tester for professional residential, commercial and industrial applications. The multimeter measures current, temperature and voltage and features an easy-to-read white on black display with a backlight. The wide 63/100 in. jaw opening offers flexibility.
- Measures current, temperature and voltage and detects voltage for HVAC/R
- Measures up to 200 Amp and offers a wide voltage range to 1,000-Volt AC/DC
- High contrast white on black display with backlight for easy reading
- True-RMS for accurate measurement in all applications
- Thermocouple dual banana input for contact temperature measurement
- Wide 63/100 in. jaw opening
- 600 UA DC for flame rectification
- Built-in voltage detector and LED work light
- Rugged over-molding increases durability and user grip
The VS3000A provides a safe (non-contact) way to check whether a line, cable or AC outlet is hot (energized). It does so by sensing from a short distance the electromagnetic field created by AC voltage. Dual indications (beeper sounds and LED flashes) when voltage is detected. Non-contact voltage detectors, including the VS3000A, cannot detect DC voltages, such as those present in automotive electrical systems. The VS3000A also cannot detect AC voltages through a wall or metal conduit.
- ETL certified safe for CAT III 1000V use
- Conforms to UL 61010-1 and 61010-2-030
- Also certified to CAN/CSA C22.2 numbers 61010-1 and 61010-2-030
- Automatic internal battery check function
Klein Tools RT110 Receptacle Tester detects the most common wiring problems in standard receptacles. Conditions indicated: wiring correct, open ground, reverse electrical outlet, open hot, open neutral, hot/ground reversed. Conditions not indicated: quality of ground, multiple hot wires, combinations of defects, reversal of grounded and grounding conductors.
- Outlet tester's light sequence on receptacle tester indicates correct/incorrect wiring
- Receptacle tester conforms to UL std 1436, certified to CSA std C22.2 #160
- Operating temp: 32 degree F to 140 degree F (0 degree C to 40 degree C)
- Built to withstand a 6.6 ft. (2 m) drop
- Nominal voltage: 110-Volt/125-Volt AC at 50 Hz/60 Hz in 3-wire outlet
- Designed to detect the most common wiring problems in standard receptacles
Trace circuits to detect appropriate breaker. Turning off the correct breaker is critical when considering work on an electrical circuit and can take an excessive amount of time. The Breaker Finder is an integrated tool used to correctly identify the right breaker every time. The signal is generated by a plug style tool that also verifies the correct wiring of outlets and includes GFCI test functionality. The patented probe design indicates the signal strength through both an audio tone and visual strength indication. Magnets located on the tester allow for easy placement and operation. The nested design of the tone generator means that the units will not be separated during transport or storage.
- Quickly and easily identify correct circuit breaker or fuse protecting a specific electrical circuit
- Designed for operation at 120-Volt AC, 50 to 60Hz
- Audible alert and bright LED visual indication
- Magnetic back attaches to electrical panels for inch hands-free inch operation
- When used with CS61200AS accessory kit, unit can trace switches, light fixtures, and other energized wiring
- Integrated lead and probe storage
- Receiver operates from one 9-Volt battery included
- Transmitter integrates into the body for convenient transportation and storage
- Transmitter doubles as a 3-wire circuit analyzer with GFCI test functionality
- Agency approval: UL
This 12-600 VAC Adjustable Circuit non-contact Voltage Tester features on/off adjustable sensitivity that detects the presence of AC Voltage from 12-Volt - 600-Volt without contacting wires. It includes an audible sensor and flashing visual sensor to indicate voltage. A built-in safe test feature assures batteries are operating properly. Operates from 2-LR44 1.5-Volt batteries (included). Applications include testing doorbells, low voltage lighting, outlets, switches, electrical panels and light fixtures.
- Visual (flashing) and audible (beeping) voltage indicators
- Non-contact testing
- Convenient pocket clip for easy accessibility
- 2 batteries included
- Operates from 2-LR44 1.5-Volt batteries (included)
- Tests: doorbells, low voltage lighting, outlets, switches, electrical panels, light fixtures
This 120-VAC Outlet Tester tests standard receptacles to ensure proper wiring. Neon light indicators give positive indication of circuit status. This compact unit plugs into any standard 3-wire/grounded receptacle (110 - 125 V AC circuits). It tests for six circuit conditions: open ground, open neutral, open hot, hot/ground reverse, hot/neutral reverse and correct wiring.
- Tests multiple conditions: open ground, open neutral, open hot, hot/ground reverse, hot/neutral reverse and correct wiring
- Succession of yellow and red lights provides indication of circuit status or specifies wiring errors
- Provides easy-to-read views from the top, side and bottom of tester
- Tests standard outlets and extension cords
- Tests: standard outlets, extension cords
Multi-function tool indicates voltage level, tests continuity and includes non-contact AC voltage detection. The Volt Check integrates many functions required for installations and trouble-shooting into one heavy-duty tool. This Smart Meter easily adjusts to the required application without the need to adjust any dials. The integrated Circuit Alert technology for non-contact AC voltage detection uses the only button found on the test unit. Move from continuity testing to AC or DC voltage measurements without making a single adjustment. Magnets molded into the back of the unit allow for total lead control while testing. The versatility of this tester, combined with the 10 ft. drop rating and two hundred fifty pound crush rating, make it one of the most durable, accurate and safe electrical probes on the market today.
- Indicates AC/DC voltage, continuity, DC polarity and non-contact AC voltage presence
- Circuit alert non-contact AC voltage detection in tip (50-600V AC)
- Twin probes for 24-600V AC; 6-220V DC with polarity indication or continuity
- Smart meter technology automatically selects voltage or continuity test; no adjustment dials or range selection necessary
- Magnetic back attaches to electrical panels for hands-free operation
- Snap-in leads are spaced to fit a standard outlet for 1-hand operation
- 26 in. Sta-flex cold weather leads with strain reliefs
- Operates from (3) AAA batteries
The Milwaukee 2210-20 Fluorescent Lighting Tester is a new to world tool that tests fluorescent lighting fixtures and cuts troubleshooting time in half. The Fluorescent Lighting Tester delivers complete Lamp, Ballast and Pin testing. Test Lamps before or after installing and test without dismantling the fixtures. Recognized for its innovation, the 2210-20 Fluorescent Lighting Tester will dramatically improve the productivity of professional electricians and maintenance technicians. Instead of a replace and hope strategy, users can test their lighting fixtures faster and easier. The 2210-20 Fluorescent Lighting Tester solves a top residential, commercial and industrial application. The 2210-20 Fluorescent Lighting Tester contains the Fluorescent Lighting Tester, soft carry case, antenna adapter, manual, (4) AA Batteries.
- Test lamps, ballast and pins: complete 3-in-1 solution
- 2.5 fully retractable antennas for extended reach when testing
- Non-conductive antenna sleeve allows for safe testing
- Removable antenna adapter improves lamp test response
- Visual and audible tool feedback to easily confirm testing
- Dial and buttons positioned for 1-handed use
- Rugged over-molding for increased grip and durability
- Durable tool that continues to work after a 6.5 ft. drop
- Includes: 2210-20 fluorescent lighting tester, soft carry case, antenna adapter, manual (4) AA batteries
The ERT200 is a lightweight, rugged, well-designed and well-built electrical receptacle tester with GFCI capability. Featuring 6-different results with indicator lights for outlet condition, making it easy to read. With over molding and a comfortable grip, it fits well into your hand. And is backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- Rubber over molding for better grip
- Designed for GFI outlet with ground fault button (6 mA to 7mA)
- Test and display wiring conditions of 110-Volt AC outlets
- cULus Listed
Klein Tools NCVT-4IR is a voltage tester with an integrated Infrared Thermometer. It provides non-contact determination of AC voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, switches, outlets and wires. It also takes infrared (IR) thermometer measurements, making it the perfect choice for HVAC professionals.
- Voltage Tester designed specifically for HVAC applications
- Non-Contact Voltage Tester provides non-contact determination of AC voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, switches, outlets and wires, and AC voltage in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control, and irrigation systems
- Detects AC voltage from 12 to 1000V with visual and audible indicators
- 4:1 distance-to-spot ratio IR thermometer with user selectable Degrees Fahrenheit or Degrees Celsius from -22 to 482-Degree Fahrenheit (-30 to 250-Degree Celsius)
- Convenient laser pointer to target measurement area for temperature measurement
- Backlit LCD display with 0.1-Degree resolution
- Auto power-off conserves and extends battery life
- Screw-thread battery cap with O-ring ensures dust and water resistance
- Lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip provides easy storage and quick access
This simple, compact data cable tester for RJ11, RJ12 and RJ45 terminated voice and data cables for Miswires, Open-Faults, Short-Faults and Shield. Instant LED responses indicate cable status. The test remote stores securely in the tester body. The Auto Power-Off feature shuts the tester down automatically to save the 9V battery (included).
- Cable tester with single button testing of RJ11, RJ12 and RJ45 terminated voice and data cables
- Tests CAT3, CAT5e and CAT6/6A cables
- Fast LED responses indicate cable status (Pass, Miswire, Open-Fault, Short-Fault, and Shield)
- Test remote stores securely in tester body
- Compact tester easily fits in your pocket
- Auto Power-off feature to conserve battery life (9V included)
- Low battery indicator
- Replacement remote (VDV999-150) available (sold separately)
ET60 is a solid-state, low impedance, electronic voltage tester. It measures AC/DC voltages up to 600V. The ET60 does NOT require batteries; it is powered by the applied voltage. It is excellent choice for testing voltage in electrical circuits, at outlets, in light fixtures or anywhere else where AC/DC voltage testing is required.
- Voltage Tester for AC/DC voltage from 12-600V at nine useful levels aligned with commonly used voltages
- Uses standard replaceable multimeter test leads for versatility
- CAT IV 600V modern solid-state design for safety
- Easy to use bright LED display clearly reports the voltage present in the circuit being tested
- Integrated test-lead holders are used for lead storage or for holding the probes correctly spaced for insertion into tamper-resistant US-style outlets
- Inherent low input impedance reduces the possibility of falsely reading ghost or stray voltages on non-energized circuits
- Batteries not required, as tester is powered by the applied voltage in the circuit being tested
Klein Tools ET40 is an Electronic AC/DC Voltage Tester. It features indicators for positive and negative DC polarity, and tests DC voltages as low as 1.5V. It tests AC voltages 12-240VAC. Excellent for checking, verifying or troubleshooting common residential electrical wiring in electrical outlets, light fixtures, doorbells and more. It operates on 2 x AAA batteries.
- Voltage Tester for AC voltages from 12V to 240V AC at four useful levels aligned with commonly used residential voltages
- Tests DC voltages from 1.5V to greater than 17 to 24V at four useful levels aligned with commonly used DC voltages
- Bright LEDs illuminate to indicate the type and level of voltage detected
- Built to withstand a 9.8-Foot (3 m) drop
- Indicates polarity when measuring DC voltages
- Powers off automatically after approximately 2 minutes of non-use to conserve battery life
- CATIII 250V, Class 2, Double insulation
- Ingress protection IP41 dust and water resistant
- Built-in test lead holders on sides of tester
- Low battery indicator with easily accessible battery compartment
- Pocket clip secures tester to pocket for reliable everyday carrying
- Uses 2 x AAA batteries (included)
- Identifies and distinguishes between AC or DC voltage
Designed to automatically find the breaker of any standard 120-volt electrical outlet, this Digital Circuit Breaker Finder is the perfect addition to your tool kit. Each finder features a transmitter that reaches up to 1,000 ft. so you have ample detection range. The display includes a flashing arrow indicator that lets you know when you've located a breaker.
- Circuit breaker finder can find the corresponding circuit breaker of any 120- volt standard electrical outlet quickly, accurately, and automatically
- Flashing arrow indicator for easy identification
- Strong transmitter reaches distances up to 1000 ft.
- 90- volt to 120- volt operation
- Microprocessor controlled for more reliable identification
- Auto power-off feature saves battery life
- Accessory kit (Cat. No. 69411, sold separately) includes light socket adapter and alligator clip assembly
The Klein Tools Coax Explorer 2 verifies proper continuity of F-connector coaxial cables and maps their location. The color-coded remotes allow for up to four cables to be tested and mapped, displaying cable status via LED indicators - PASS, OPEN, or SHORT - that also identify the cable/remote location. This compact tester fits in your pocket.
- Cable tester tests coaxial cable and maps up to 4 locations
- Simple push button operation
- Easy-to-read LED panel indicates PASS, OPEN or SHORT conditions and the location of each cable
- Color-coded push-on remotes allow for up to four cables to be tested and mapped
- Test remotes and F-adapter snap into the remote holder and clip onto the tester for easy access and storage
- Includes removable, snap-on remote holder, 4 color-coded push-on remotes, F adapter and batteries
- Uses 2 replaceable AAA batteries
- Note: Does not work through cable splitters
The Klein Tools ET900 is a USB digital meter for common standard USB-A (Type A) ports including Qualcomm Quick Charge ports. It accurately and reliably measures and displays the USB port voltage, current, capacity, energy, and resistance simultaneously. It can function with any USB-A port that has the ability to deliver power. It requires NO batteries as it draws power from the power source to function.
- 3 to 20V DC; Current: 0.05 to 3A
- Continuously monitor up to 1000 hours of voltage, current, capacity/charge delivered, energy, and resistance (calculated)
- Tests most common standard USB-A ports, including Qualcomm Quick ChargeÂ® ports
- Store and recall up to 10 readings
- Voltage and current overload detection
- Hi-resolution LCD for clear visibility in environments with low ambient lighting
- Durable cable to allow easy access to hard-to-reach ports
- Rugged, pocket-sized, and light weight Klein industrial design stands up to jobsite demands
- Built to withstand a 6.6-Foot (2m) drop
- No batteries needed; powered by the USB port being tested
Klein Tools' Wire Tracer is a pocket-sized continuity tester that can quickly trace coaxial cable. Identify and test for continuity and short faults via audible beep and LED indicators. Remote beeps loudly to confirm continuity. LED lights green for continuity and red for shorts. F-adapter enables testing of loose cables and installed cable runs. Tester switches off when remote is docked to save battery life. Battery included.
- Pocket continuity tester provides simple compact wire tracing of coaxial cables up to 1000 feet
- Identifies and tests cable drops for pass, short faults and location via audible beep and LED indicators
- LED lights green on a correctly made cable drop, red for short fault
- Remote contains loud audible beep for easy location identification
- Female to female F-adapter (included) enables testing of loose cables and installed cable runs
- Cushion-Grip handle for comfort and secure grip
- Docked remote switches tester off to conserve battery life
- Pocket clip secures tester to shirt pocket
- AAA alkaline battery included
This kit includes the tools necessary to tone and trace wires in common wiring systems. This premium tone generator has Angled Bed of Nails (ABN) clips that securely grip the cable. Tone Generator emits five distinct tones. An RJ11 plug easily connects to telephone or RJ45 data jacks for toning. The toner, also checks continuity and polarity that are indicated by clearly labeled LEDs. The probe traces with the tones signal. The adjustable-volume speaker amplifies the tone. The 3.5 mm jack allows for headphones (sold separately) to be attached in noisy environments. The probe has a tool-less non-metallic durable replaceable tip. The probe enables testing in distribution blocks without disturbing other services.
- Includes a professional grade analog tone generator and wire tracer probe for open-ended, non-energized wiring
- Toner-pro features 5 distinct tone cadences, transmits 1,000+ ft.
- Rugged Angled Bed of Nails (ABN) clips securely attach to wires
- RJ11 plug easily connects to telephone and RJ45 data jacks to tone wire pair
- Toner-Pro tests for continuity and polarity with results indicated by clearly labeled LEDs
- Probe-Pro features 3.5 mm headphone jack for noisy environments (headphones not included)
- Responsive probe with durable non-metallic, replaceable conductive tip (VDV999-068) - sold separately
- Work light on probe tip for use in dark spaces
- Terminal block on probe to confirm the toned pair
- Each tool includes 4X AAA batteries
- Custom, padded, divided, zipper pouch for convenient storage (VDV770-500) included with kit