The Model BY0100 features prefinished flush inserts available in whitewood, encased in a slimline frame in bright white. These steel sliding bypass doors are constructed of vinyl and operate as a top roll system featuring Easy-Hang hardware, Quick-Click Anti-Jump Bottom Connectors & Invisi-Track System.
- Easy-Hang hardware allow doors to lift and hook onto the top roll track system for fast installation
- Easy to maintain, light-weight pre-finished flat white panel boards
- Adjustable Quick-Click guides correct out-of-square door openings (+/- Â¼") improving installation appearance and operation
- Low profile Invisi-Track provides a hazard-free opening that allows for easy cleaning and smooth traveling doors
- Narrow steel frame with integrated handle design
- Quick-Click Anti-Jump Connector; Top roll sliding system with bottom guide ensures doors do not disengage from the track
The TRUporte Basic sliding door features a top-hung, single-wheel roller for smooth, quiet operation. The door is very ideal for tight spaces. The panel door adds depth while also being a cost-effective alternative to mirror.
- 1/8 in. white vinyl clad panels
- Economical alternative to mirror
- Adjustable for out of square openings
- Narrow steel framed slider
- Top hung single-wheel roller for smooth, quiet operation keeps doors on track
- Snaps in to bottom track to prevent swaying
- Includes matching fascia that completes the decor look
- 4 in. decorative fascia
- Installs in under an hour
- Durability tested over 100,000 open/close cycles (25 years of use)
- Horizontal tolerances of -3 in. / +8 in.
- Vertical tolerance of +/- 1/2 in.
For use with the Adams Rite 8000 series exit device
- For efficiently driving screws and bolts with hexagonal sockets
- Designed for use with the brand's 8000 series exit device
- Made of high-grade materials for enhanced durability
- Features an ergonomic design for convenient use