Fire Suppression Cabinets
Red Replacement Cover with "Pull Here" Label. Cover Only. Box and Extinguisher Not Included. Dimensions: 27" x 10-3/16". Fits Cabinet Model M2-WR.
This fire extinguisher cabinet has a white cabinet with a red cover, brass locks, and labels. It fits most fire extinguishers. This cabinet meetings UL Standard 94HB.
- High impact ABS plastic
- Dent, rust, and corrosion proof
- No glass or sharp metal corners
- Fits 5 to 10 lb. fire extinguishers
Recently redesigned, Brooksâ€™ MARK II JUNIOR SERIES FIRE EXTINGUISHER CABINETS better fit todayâ€™s extinguisher sizes. Cabinets feature injection molded ABS plastic construction, so theyâ€™re dent-, rust-, and corrosion-proof. Each cabinet comes with a brass lock, a plastic cover, and a screen-printed pictogram on the side. With no glass to break, thereâ€™s no breaker bar to lose either. And since theyâ€™re light and nest easily together, freight charges are a fraction of what metal cabinets can cost. Mark II Jr. cabinets for extinguishers with a maximum height of 20".
- Costs less than metal cabinet
- No glass to cut. No special tools required, no breaker bar to get lost or stolen
- Dent, rust and corrosion proof
- Comes complete with brass lock and all labels
- Height: 21-3/4â€
- Width: 9-5/8â€
- Depth: 6-3/8â€
Surface Mount fire extinguisher cabinet designed accommodates a 5 lbs. dry chemical fire extinguisher. Made of heavy duty galvanized steel and features tempered glass for safety.
- Maximum use with 5 lbs. fire extinguishers
- Tempered glass
- Emergency Break
- Compact design ideal for condominiums, apartments and strip malls
- Heavy gauge galvanized steel construction
- Break rite handle eliminates the need for hammer or breaker bar
Red Replacement Cover with "Pull Here" Label. Cover Only. Box and Extinguisher Not Included. Dimensions: 20-5/8" x 9-3/16". Fits Cabinet Model M2JWR.