Fire Suppression Accessories
Kidde 420118 metal strap bracket is for use on Kidde 2.5 lbs. fire extinguishers. Steel bracket is easily assembled and has an enamel finish. Non-corrosive stainless steel straps, bracket is ideal for rugged applications. Can be used to mount any 2.5 lbs. fire extinguisher in your auto or boat where USGC and DOT requirements.
- Meets DOT and USCG approvals
- Stainless steel strap holds unit firmly in place
- Corrosion resistant
- Fits Kidde models fire extinguishers: 5B:C, 10B:C, 1A10B:C
StoveTop FireStop Plus LC protects a stove cooking surface from the devastating effects of cooking fires. If a flame comes in direct, sustained contact with its fuse, the unit automatically deploys and suppresses the fire below. Plus, LC features the enhanced powder delivery and increased functional range of STFS Plus, but includes the new Click Bar to allow for installation under above-the-stove microwaves.
- Automatic puts out residential kitchen fires
- Stylish new design
- Simple, magnet-based installation
- No maintenance or inspections needed
- Omnidirectional ramp allows fire suppressant to reach a broader coverage area on the cooking surface
- 6-year effective life
- Required vertical clearance: 15 in. - 27 in. between the mounting point and the cooking surface
- 1-pair protects a typical 4-burner stove
Automatic fire suppression products and stylish appearance have rarely been referenced in the same sentence until now. The all-new Decorative Covers for Rangehood allow you to have the cooking fire protection you demand, in a package that doesn't offend your decor. Easy to install, easier on the eyes.
- Decorative covers made from polished stainless steel
- Helps hide the fire suppressors from view
- Matches contemporize appliances
- Includes wipes to remove fingerprints
- Must purchase in multiples of 5 pairs