Fire Suppression Accessories
Kidde 420118 metal strap bracket is for use on Kidde 2.5 lbs. fire extinguishers. Steel bracket is easily assembled and has an enamel finish. Non-corrosive stainless steel straps, bracket is ideal for rugged applications. Can be used to mount any 2.5 lbs. fire extinguisher in your auto or boat where USGC and DOT requirements.
- Meets DOT and USCG approvals
- Stainless steel strap holds unit firmly in place
- Corrosion resistant
- Fits Kidde models fire extinguishers: 5B:C, 10B:C, 1A10B:C
STIs Conduit Spacer for Stopper II series allows pull stations to be surface mounted and weather resistant. It adds 2 in. of depth and has knockouts to accommodate exposed conduit in surface mount applications. Knockouts are on top and bottom of unit, but may be blocked by inserting the included tabs.
- Clear conduit spacer
- Adds 2 in. of depth to the patented Stopper II products
- Has conduit knockouts on the bottom and top
- Accommodates both 1/2 in. or 3/4 in. rigid conduit
Reduce damage and save water without shutting down the sprinkler system. Stops water on 1/2 in. and 3/4 in. sprinkler heads. Works on many sprinkler types including: upright, pendant, sidewall, intact, damaged, recessed or sheared. It is tested up to 350 PSI or 2400 KPA. The indoor/outdoor low profile polycarbonate cover helps ensure shut off tool is readily available when needed or in an emergency.
- Quickstop fire sprinkler tool offers easy 1 hand operation
- Always have the water shut-off tool available for an emergency
- 6 in. H x 4.1 in. W x 3.2 in. D
- Cover and storage tool included
- Cabinet provides a storage location
- Protects against vandalism, accidental damage, and theft
Automatic fire suppression products and stylish appearance have rarely been referenced in the same sentence until now. The all-new Decorative Covers for Rangehood allow you to have the cooking fire protection you demand, in a package that doesn't offend your decor. Easy to install, easier on the eyes.
- Decorative covers made from polished stainless steel
- Helps hide the fire suppressors from view
- Matches contemporize appliances
- Includes wipes to remove fingerprints
- Must purchase in multiples of 5 pairs
Microwave Ovens used improperly and left unattended regularly cause building evacuations, costly fire department responses, tenant/resident apathy, and dangerous situations. SMARTMICRO delivers dramatic cost savings by helping to eliminate nuisance alarms caused by smoke from microwave ovens. By interrupting power to the microwave at the first sign of smoke, SMARTMICRO helps prevent unnecessary alarm activations. It also helps prevent microwave fires from starting. SMARTMICRO is ideal for colleges/universities, hospitals, seniors residences, corporate offices, hotels, or anywhere else microwave ovens are used.
- Advanced sensor technology
- Fully automatic reset
- Easy to install
- Compact design
- Outstanding ROI
- Dramatically fewer alarms and nuisance calls
Battery operated alarm offers a unique steel cable switch mechanism to help stop theft, vandalism and misuse of fire extinguishers. If protected extinguisher is moved, the device emits an alarm (95/105 dB). Alarm helps draw attention to a fire extinguisher and the vandal will either run or be caught before the device is moved or wrongfully used. Completely self-contained, the device does not interfere with firefighting in any way. Includes symbols and 20 labels to warn in 2 languages. CE Approved, FCC and IC Compliant. Measures 5.375 in. H x 5.375 in. W x 2 in. D.
- Battery operated alarm helps prevent theft and misuse
- Self-contained alarm mounts easily next to extinguisher
- Protected extinguisher is moved, the device emits an alarm
- Leaves extinguisher accessible for emergencies and does not interfere with firefighting in any way
- Add warning in second language with provided labels (21 languages)
- 95 or 105 dB alarm when activated