Searched for "lead free"
This potable water expansion tank is used on gas, oil or electric, direct-fired, residential water heater and hot water storage tank applications to absorb the increased volume of water created by thermal expansion. It also maintains balanced pressure throughout the water supply system by keeping system pressure below the T andP relief valve setting. This field-adjustable steel tank is air pre-charged at 20 psi volume 4.5 Gal. designed with an FDA-approved polypropylene liner and Butyl rubber diaphragm, copper-lined steel and 3/4 in. male inlet connection. An expansion membrane prevents air-to-water contact in the tank ensuring a long system life. IAPMO listed and ANSI/NSF 61 certified. The maximum pressure is 150 PSI (10 BAR).
- Prevents over-pressure caused by thermal expansion
- Air pre-charge at 20 psi
- 3/4 in. male connection
- Butyl rubber diaphragm
- Absorbs the increased volume of water created by thermal expansion
- Prevents air-to-water contact in the tank
- 150 psi maximum pressure
- Keeps system pressure below the T and P relief valve setting
- Ensures long system life
- Can be used in gas, oil, and residential heater/hot water applications
Built with heavy duty butyl diaphragm system to absorb the expansion of water volume and help prevent dangerous pressure build-up. This Premier Expansion Tank will absorb pressure increases when properly installed on your closed water system. Most local codes now require an Expansion Tank on residential closed water systems. Water pressure over 80 psi can shorten the life of your water system and appliances.
- Stainless steel 3/4 in. MIP with Hex
- Factory pre-charged at 40 psig
- cUPC certified/ NSF 61 compliant
- High quality coating prevents corrosion
- 16-Gauge cold rolled steel shell
- Brass air charging port with O-ring seal
- Maximum pressure of 150 psi
- Maximum temperature rating of 200Â°F
- Provides a reservoir for expanded water volume
- Protects water heater, fixtures and appliances