Blast away dirt and grime with the Duromax Pressure Washer. It delivers 2,700 psi of cleaning power at 2.3 Gal. per Minute, which is more than enough to tackle any job you throw at it. It also has a detergent reservoir built-in to the unit which helps to deliver a steady flow of cleaning agents into the output stream. Simple to use and perfect for cleaning driveways, gutters, sidewalks, stucco, roofing and more. The power behind this unit is delivered from a 180cc Duromax Engine that feeds into an Axial Cam Pump providing high pressure and consistent output. The 25 ft. non-marking hose reduces hassle from tangling and kinking while delivering reliable performance every time. Well built and carefully designed, the XP2700PWS is rugged enough to withstand the outdoors while also being easy to move around. The comfort grip handle and over-sized wheels make moving and lifting the Pressure Washer an effortless task.
- For questions regarding service or repair please call the customer service line 1-844-DUROMAX, or reference the Service & Repair Document
- Powerful Duramax 180cc engine with low oil shutdown
- Quick change connectors make installing the hose a snap
- Spray gun safety switch - must be disengaged to operate the spray wand
- 5 quick connect nozzles includes: 0, 25, 40 and soap applicator
- Convenient on-board storage for spray gun, high pressure hose and nozzles
- Engine and pump placement make for easy mobility across uneven terrain