Plumbing Solder & Accessories
The lightweight, strong, meshed polyester nylon material used in the Oatey 1-1/2 in. x 5-Yard Open-Mesh Sand Cloth helps you clean, polish and deburr copper piping and fittings. Use the sand cloth with either wet or dry piping (not included). This durable design makes prepping copper pipes simple.
- Made from lightweight, strong, meshed polyester nylon material
- Cleans, polishes and debars copper pipe and fittings (not included)
- Resists corrosion
- For wet and dry copper piping (not included)
- Use prior to soldering
- Preparation for copper pipes made simple
Oatey Flame Protector is a Zoltek Pyron based heat shield designed to protect studs, walls, floors and other surfaces from sparks or flames. It can be used on lines carrying water, steam, caustics and dilute acids. Made with flame-retardant Zoltek Pyron fibers and ideal for use while soldering near studs, joists or walls. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Protects studs, walls, floors, other surfaces from sparks, flame
- Can be used while soldering near studs, joists or walls
- Ideal for use with propane and max power propylene (MAPP) gas torches
- Made with flame-retardant Zoltek Pyron fibers
- 9 in. x 12 in. cloth
- Withstands temperatures up to 2,500 degree F
- Includes brass eyelets for hanging from a stud or wall
This Oatey 1-1/2 in. x 2-Yard Plumbers Abrasive Cloth Roll is made of lightweight, strong cotton-based fabric with a tough, 120-grit aluminum oxide abrasive. Plumbers abrasive cloth is used for cleaning, polishing and deburring copper pipe prior to soldering. It can also be used on plastic piping.
- For cleaning, polishing and deburring copper pipe before soldering
- Can be used to clean copper, brass, aluminum or other soft metals and plastic piping
- Can be used on any diameter pipe
- Cotton-based fabric with a 120-grit aluminum oxide abrasive
- 2 yards of 1-1/2 in. wide abrasive cloth