Plumbing Solder & Accessories
The lightweight, strong, meshed polyester nylon material used in the Oatey 1-1/2 in. x 5-Yard Open-Mesh Sand Cloth helps you clean, polish and deburr copper piping and fittings. Use the sand cloth with either wet or dry piping (not included). This durable design makes prepping copper pipes simple.
- Made from lightweight, strong, meshed polyester nylon material
- Cleans, polishes and debars copper pipe and fittings (not included)
- Resists corrosion
- For wet and dry copper piping (not included)
- Use prior to soldering
- Preparation for copper pipes made simple
Oatey Flame Protector is a non-asbestos flame-retardant cloth that protects studs, walls, floors and other surfaces from flames and sparks when soldering. Made of oxidized polyacrylonitrile (OPAN) fibers, this cloth offers up to 2,282Â°F of heat protection and is ideal for use with higher temperature torches, including propane and MAPP gas. Brass eyelets allow for easy hanging from a stud or wall. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- 9 in. x 12 in. non-asbestos flame-retardant cloth
- Shields against flames and sparks when soldering
- Up to 2282Â°F of heat protection
- Made of oxidized polyacrylonitrile (OPAN) fibers
- Ideal for use with higher temperature torches, including propane and MAPP gas
- Long lasting, flexible and safer than fiberglass heat shields
- Includes brass eyelets for easy nail hole access
This Oatey 1-1/2 in. x 2-Yard Plumbers Abrasive Cloth Roll is made of lightweight, strong cotton-based fabric with a tough, 120-grit aluminum oxide abrasive. Plumbers abrasive cloth is used for cleaning, polishing and deburring copper pipe prior to soldering. It can also be used on plastic piping.
- For cleaning, polishing and deburring copper pipe before soldering
- Can be used to clean copper, brass, aluminum or other soft metals and plastic piping
- Can be used on any diameter pipe
- Cotton-based fabric with a 120-grit aluminum oxide abrasive
- 2 yards of 1-1/2 in. wide abrasive cloth