Searched for "lead free"
The 3/8 in. x 1/2 in. SharkBite Push-Fit x MNPT Adapter allows you to make a connection to 3/8 in. pipe using a push-fit connection and gives you a 1/2 in. Male NPT Adapter on the opposite end. SharkBite fittings are the easiest way to join copper, cPVC or PEX pipe in any combination with no soldering, clamps, unions or glue. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. Disassembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool so fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. They can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces. SharkBite Fittings are certified for potable water supply and hydronic heating applications. Get SharkBite and get a grip on your next plumbing project.
- Lead free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Use to connect to any combination of copper, PEX, CPVC, or PE-RT pipes
- Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation
- Push-to-connect fittings require no solder, glue, unions, or tools
- Fitting can be rotated on pipe after installation making it easier to work in tight spaces
- Designed for potable water distribution as well as hydronic heating applications
- Corrosion resistant to improve longevity
- Certified as a manufactured joint and for underground and behind-the-wall applications without access panels
- Demount clip allows user to release the fitting from the pipe for convenient installation flexibility (sold separately)
- Rated to 200Â°F and 200 psi