The NIBCO Press System copper 90 degree elbow features an inboard bead and EPDM O-ring. Simply applying pressure from a pressing tool tightens the O-ring onto the tube, ensuring a clean, watertight seal in seconds with no flame, solder or flux. The elbow has press connections. The fitting provides a method of changing the pipeline direction by 90 degree .
- NIBCO press system fittings are the fastest, easiest way to join copper tubing systems in residential and commercial potable, hot, chilled and process water applications for plumbing and HVAC systems
- Press fittings can also be installed underground
- Operating pressure of 200 psi CWP
- Temperature range of -20 to 250 degree F
- ASTM B75 alloy C12200
- Complies with ASME B16/51 performance
- Third party certified UPC
Viega ProPress is the trusted Copper press joining solution. Since its introduction in 1999, it has reduced overall job costs, saved time and increased reliability on jobsites across the globe. Viega is the only company with Smart Connect, a patented technology that helps installers easily identify an unpressed fitting, providing them with added confidence in their connections. with system-matched tools and jaws, press connections are made in seconds, making Viega ProPress suitable for virtually any type of project.
- Patented Viega smart connect makes secure connection in less than 7 seconds
- Minimizes system downtime by allowing for wet connection
- Fast and easy to use
- No flame, solder, flux, or heavy equipment needed
- Helps installers easily identify un-pressed connections during pressure testing
- Lead free