Pipe Repair Kits
Plastic clamp reduces noise from tubing expansion and contraction. Supports copper, PEX, polybutylene and ideally isolates CPVC tubing from wood. Impact resistant to 0 degree F (-18C) Maximum Temperature: 160 degree F (71C) continuous.
- Plastic half clamp preloaded with nail
- Supports copper, PEX and polybutylene tubing
- Not recommended for CPVC tubing
- Impact resistant to 0 degree F (-18 degree C) maximum temperature: 160 degree F continuous
- Available in sizes that fit 1/2-, 3/4-, or 1 in. pipe
- 1 in.
The Husky duel use Compression Sleeve and Faucet Handle puller offers a reliable way to remove seized 1/2 in. fittings. With its A3 steel design and zinc coating, this is sure to provide you with the leverage you need. This item is backed by the Husky lifetime warranty and satisfaction guarantee.
- Dual purpose tool
- Easily handles most compression fittings
- Quickly remove faucet handles
- High quality A3 steel construction
- Backed by a lifetime warranty, if your Husky product ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it for free
- Industrial grade
Should your Kinetic Water Ram ever need repair, General makes a repair kit. The KRRK is complete with all internal O-rings and replacement parts to get your Ram back in perfect working order. General makes routine maintenance easy.
- Works with all Kinetic Water Rams
- Includes all O-rings, washers, leather cup to repair the unit
- If the Ram has difficulty holding pressure, you can easily replace all the seals at the same time using the Ram Repair Kit
- Safe, reliable and easy to install
- Repair video available on General's website
- Instructions included
Husky's pipe nipple extractor set removes broken or frozen pipe nipples with ease. The extractors feature a durable, heavy-duty hardened steel construction and can accommodate 1/8 in., 1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in. and 3/4 in. pipe nipples. Also extracts broken 1/2 in. shower arms. An adjustable wrench or box wrench is required for use (sold separately). A diagonal knurl pattern provides enhanced user comfort. Features engraved sizing for easy wrench selection. Finally, the tool is covered by the Husky lifetime warranty.
- Diagonal knurl pattern provides a quick, firm grip on pipe
- Compatible with 1/8 in., 1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in. and 3/4 in. pipe nipples
- Capable of withstanding 300 lbs. of torque without cracking or deformation
- Durable, heavy-duty steel construction for a long-lasting use
- Adjustable wrench or box wrench is required for use (sold separately)
- Backed by a lifetime warranty, if your husky product ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it for free
Hercules Jel-Flux is a self-cleaning, non-petroleum gel-type flux that contains ammoniates to penetrate tough oil films and to clean surfaces prior to soldering. Superior low smoke, low odor formula rinses clean with water or a damp cloth. Behold the power of Hercules, products built to last and trusted by plumbers to withstand even the toughest conditions.
- Self-cleaning, non-petroleum gel-type flux
- Usable on most common metals except aluminum and stainless steels
- Prevents oxidation during heating
- Enhances uniform solder flow to form perfect, leak free joints
- Lead-free and safe for potable water
- Does not freeze or decompose at high temperatures
- Environmentally friendly