Searched for "lead free"
CPVC/Brass Drop Ear Elbow (No Swivel) is ideally suited for hot and cold water pressure distribution systems in residential and commercial applications. Used to transition from metal male pipe threads to CPVC. For Potable Hot and Cold water distribution.
- 1/2 in. CTS CPVC Socket x 1/2 in. FIP
- NSF-portable water
- ASTM D2846
- CPVC fittings are easy to install and are joined by solvent cementing or threading
- Product is lead free rated for use in hot- and cold-water distribution systems
The NIBCO CPVC-CTS 90Â°drop ear elbow with washer is made of FlowGuard Gold CPVC and is ideally suited for hot and cold water pressure distribution systems in residential and commercial applications. The CPVC-CTS 90Â°drop ear elbow with washer features a female socket x female NPT threaded connection and is used to change the direction of flow. Please refer to NIBCO technical data sheets and catalogs for engineering and installation information. Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC) has proven to be an excellent material for hot corrosive liquids, hot and cold water distribution, and similar applications above the temperature range of PVC. CPVC will not rust, pit, scale or corrode. CPVC fittings are easy to install and are joined by solvent cementing or threading. NIBCO plastic fittings are backed by a 5-year limited warranty. Because of its longstanding reputation for innovation and precision in design and manufacturing, NIBCO is the preferred brand in the industry. FlowGuard Gold is a registered trademark of The Lubrizol Corporation.
- 1/2 in. Inside Diameter and 0.625 in. Outside Diameter
- Chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) has proven to be an excellent material for hot corrosive liquids, hot and cold water distribution, and similar applications above the temperature range of PVC; CPVC will not rust, pit, scale or corrode
- Changes direction in pipe
- Compatible with CPVC pipe
- Solvent weld slip x bronze female iron pipe thread (FIPT) connection
- Maximum working pressure of 400 psi
- Provides lugs for fastening
- Do not use with compressed air or other gases
This fitting is used to transition from metal male pipe threads to CPVC. Provides for rigid installation by mounting elbow to wall. Usually used for shower arm or washer hose valve installation.
- Meets ASTM D2847
- NSF Listed
- Rated for 400 psi at 73 and 100 psi at 180
- Weighted average lead content of less than or equal to 0.25%
- Copper tube size
- CPVC systems are accepted by all major model building codes
Our Drop Ear Elbow, ELL 1/2 in. FIP X 1/2 in. CPVC, is lead free and made of Forged brass. Metal Head tub/shower elbows can be used on shower risers, tub spouts and non-pressure fitting applications. Shower-lock models for applications with wallboard or fiberglass shower units.
- Lead free solder joint
- Shower lock models for applications with wallboard or fiberglass shower units
- Internal FIP threads accept shower arms or tub nipples
- 1/2 in FIP thread body with CPVC connection
- Makes CPVC to fixture connections faster, easier and more durable than other transition fittings
- 100% production tested to ensure maximum quality and leak-free connection