The NIBCO 3/4 in. x 1/8 in. x 3/4 in. lead-free cast bronze solder pressure baseboard tee is used in residential and commercial plumbing applications. The baseboard tee features two solder cups and an FNPT outlet. The fitting provides a means of attaching a 1/8" vent to the system to bleed out air. In addition to its inherent qualities of beauty, durability and low maintenance, copper's reusability makes it an ideal application in sustainable projects.
- For copper construction
- Used in hot water baseboard heating systems as the threaded female inlet allows for bleeder valve installation
- Can be used with types L and M hard temper copper tubing
- Sweat connections
- Requires a force or pressure to maintain flow
- 722 psi maximum working pressure
- Dezincification resistant
Streamline Copper Fittings have been the leading brand of copper fittings for over 80-years. Our product selection has grown to become the most extensive in the industry. Quality, consistency and reliability have made the Streamline brand trusted and specified all around the world.
- For use in non-pressurized drain, waste and vent sanitary systems
- Lead free
- Constructed of high-grade copper or bronze materials
- Made to applicable ASME standards B16.15, B16.18, B16.22, B16.24, B16.50, B1.20.1
- Corrosion resistant
- Specified brand of industry professionals