Brass Compression Nuts
This BrassCraft compression male reducing elbows is designed to be used with potable and non-potable water, instrumentation, hydraulic and pneumatic systems. With a strong brass, one-piece body, it is engineered to endure temperature ranging -65Â°F to 250Â°F. The maximum operating pressure for this item is 200 psi. It is easy to use, requiring little to no tube preparation. Installation instructions are included.
- Brass construction
- For 3/8 in. O.D. tube
- Designed for use with aluminum and copper tubing, not recommended for steel tubing
- Designed for use with potable and non-potable water, instrumentation, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Plastic and PEX tubing installations require sleeves and/or inserts
- Temperature rating: -65Â°F to 250Â°F at maximum operating pressures
Brass compression fitting ensures safety and peace of mind for years to come. It is not recommended for use with steel tubing. Compression fitting is easy to use for both contractors and the do-it-yourself.
- Withstand temperatures up to 212 degree F
- No psi if tighten sleeve
- 2-year warranty against defect
- Forged brass