The product is well made with great quality. The product is a good buy and is helpful for the user. It's easy to handle and install. The product is wide selection of product choices.
- High quality
- Great buy
- Attractive styling
- Wide selection
Can be reused which makes them an economical choice. For use with copper, brass, aluminum and welded steel hydraulic tubing that can be flared. Not for underground use.
- Withstand temperatures up to 212 degree F
- Pressure up to 600 psi
- 2-year warranty against defect
- Hex head
- Forged brass
- Pipe plug
Typical application- Grease, fuels, refrigeration, instrumentation and hydraulic systems. Fair vibration resistance. Temperature range -65 degree F to +250 degree F.
- Meets specifications and standards of ASA, ASME, and SAE
- Used with brass, bronze, copper, steel, aluminum and iron pipe
- 1-piece construction
- Teflon tape or pipe thread sealant is recommended
- Tighten approximately 2-1/2 turns past hand tight
- All pipe threads are American standard taper pipe threads