Searched for "FEATURED FAUCETS AND FAUCET REPAIR"
Certifications and Listings
Flow rate (gallons per minute)
Number of Spray Settings
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Standard Color Family
Niagara Conservation Tri-Max 1-Spray 1-1/2 in. Fixed Shower Head with Adjustable Flow Rates in Chrome and Black
Item # 15-1484
Niagara Conservation showering products are highly efficient and affordable. All Niagara Conservation hand showers and showerheads come with a patented internal pressure compensator which enables a consistent output and flow of water regardless of available water pressure. Niagara Conservation products are preferred by professionals and consumers alike because of their ability to conserve energy and water without sacrificing quality. Additional finishes and gallons per minute available.
- 1.5 GPM flow rate is highly efficient without sacrificing performance
- 3-function showerhead provides a satisfying assortment of sprays to choose from
- Chrome finish gives a classic, traditional look and the corrosion-resistant high-impact ABS thermoplastic body offers long-lasting durability
- Patented pressure compensating technology guarantees a power, consistent flow rate regardless of available water pressure
- Niagara Conservation showerheads are respected in the conservation industry for their performance and durability