Searched for "lead free"
Designed for hand-washing sinks in healthcare facilities and commercial kitchens, AquaSpec foot pedal valves provide a hygienic, hands-free washing solution. Foot-operated valves give the user control over water flow while eliminating the need to touch handles with hands that may be laden with bacteria and germs. Although primarily used where sanitary conditions must be maintained, foot pedal faucets are useful anywhere that hands-free, controlled water flow is required. The AquaSpec Z85500-XL floor-mounted, self-closing, double-pedal mixing valve is constructed of durable, lead-free cast brass with a polished chrome-plated exterior. It has two 1/2 in. I.P.S. female back inlets and one 3/8 in. I.P.S. female back outlet. When a hygienic hand-washing sink is a must, an AquaSpec foot pedal valve is a clean choice.
- Ideal for hospitals, doctor's offices, restaurant and commercial kitchens
- Polished chrome-plated finish is durable with a sleek and clean appearance
- Quarter-turn ceramic disc cartridges last up to a million cycles
- Lead-free cast brass body provides durability while complying with the safe water drinking act
- Self-closing valves reduce water waste
- Two 1/2 in. I.P.S. female back inlets and one 3/8 in. I.P.S. female back outlet
- Limited 3-year warranty
- Limited lifetime warranty on ceramic disc cartridge