Measuring, Leveling & Inspection
The RIDGID micro IR-200 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer enables professional tradesmen and the do it yourself to diagnose heating and ventilation problems, perform preventative monitoring of electrical motors and systems, troubleshoot steam traps and quickly check fuses or circuit breakers for overheating (along with many other uses) all without contact. This rugged and compact instrument provides simple, quick and accurate surface temperature readings at the push of a button. Simply squeeze the trigger and point the ultra-sharp dual class II lasers at the surface being measured. The micro IR-200 provides an immediate temperature measurement on a clear, easy-to-read backlit LCD display. RIDGID - Built For Those Who Know.
- 30 - 1 distance to spot ratio allows you to take more accurate measurements from a farther distance
- Adjustable emissivity to accurately measure the temperature of virtually any surface
- Audible and visual high and low alarms quickly alert you to temperatures outside of the ranges that you set
- Bright backlit display which can be toggled on in poorly lit areas
- Tripod mount capable for repeatable, precise temperature measurements
- Ultra-sharp dual class ii lasers easily identify the surface area being measured
- Temperature range: -58Â°F to 2192Â°F (-50Â°C to 1200Â°C)
- Measurement units: fahrenheit, celsius
- Battery included: 19-Volt
- Response time: less than 150-minutes
- Lifetime Warranty: RIDGID tools are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship and material. See manufacture warranty for details.
The inF165C offers the unique circular laser targeting showing users the exact spot being measured. This 12:1 infrared Thermometer also offers the essential temperature range for reliable remote testing with fixed emissivity and a Maximum value capture. With a 1-Year limited warranty.
- 8-point circular laser targets measuring spot, eliminating additional calculations
- 12:1 distance to spot ratio
- Temperature range: minus 76 degree F to 1022 degree F (minus 60 degree C to 550 degree C)
- Maximum value capture
- Fixed emissivity (0.95)
- Auto power off
Klein Tools IR5 is a professional dual-laser targeting infrared thermometer, offering a wide measurement range, a tight 12:1 distance-to-spot ratio, dual targeting lasers, and several calculation modes to facilitate different temperature measurement applications. The dual lasers assist in targeting the measurement area. The distance between the two laser spots on the surface of the object being measured approximates the diamater of the circular measurement area from which the infrared sensor is collecting data.
- Optical Resolution (Distance-to-spot) is 12:1
- Infrared temperature gun features include dual-laser targeting; auto-scan; max/min/avg/diff; high/low alarm; backlit display; auto power-off
- Drop protection to 6.6-feet (2 m)
- Non-contact infrared thermometer measurement Range: -22-degrees to 752-degrees F (-30-degrees to 400-degrees C)
- Not a medical device; thermometer is NOT intended for use on people or animals.
- Uses one 9-volt battery, with battery life expectancy at 10 hours of continuous use with laser and backlight on
- Includes custom pouch and batteries
- Adjustable emissivity
- Soft-touch, over-mold housing
- For ambient temperatures above freezing, the accuracy is +/- 4-degrees F or +/- 2-percent; Accuracy below freezing is +/- 4-degrees F plus 0.2 degrees per degree below 32-degrees F
- Certified to IEC EN 61326-1.2006, EN608251.1994+A2.2001+A1.2002