Searched for "sylvania"
As a sustainable lighting solution for commercial or residential spaces, these high-output Sylvania 25037 T12 fluorescent tubes provide a vivid lumen output of 8000 from 95-Watt of energy. These 8 ft. rapid start fluorescent lamps emit a 4100K cool white light and has a CRI of 88, perfect for specialty applications such as cold temperatures and color critical applications.
- Sylvania ECOLOGIC fluorescent lamps are designed to satisfy the federal Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure (TCLP) criteria for classification as nonhazardous waste in most states
- Supersaver lamps provide energy savings of 14% over full wattage lamps
- Osram Sylvania high-output fluorescent lamp features R17d recessed double contact lamp base
- 8000 initial lumens and 7600 mean lumens of light for maximum brightness
- Has a rated average life of 12000 hours
- Features rapid start