Searched for "sylvania"
The 8-Watt Sylvania 20819 T5 linear tube features a lumen output of 400 for either commercial or residential applications. It has a soft white color temperature of 3000K and an average rated life of 7,500 hours. This preheat T5 fluorescent lamp has CRI of 52.
- Features miniature Bipin G5 lamp base
- 7,500 hours average rated life
- Preheat ballast
- Starter required
- 3000K color temperature rating radiates soft white light to the surrounding
- Maximum overall length of 12 in.
8W, T5 preheat fluorescent lamp, Cool White phosphor, 4200K color temperature, 60 CRI. 7500 Avg rated life at 3 hrs/start
- Cool White
- 4,200 K
- 60 CRI
- 7,500 Rated Life
- 385 Lumens
- Preheat lamp, starter required
Sylvania PENTRON 22-Watt fluorescent lamps are part of our cirline series of fluorescent lamps. They have a 3500K color temperatureerature, utilizing rare earth phosphors with a color rendering index of 82. They have an average rated life of 12,000-hours.
- 12,000 life
- 82 CRI
- T5 PENTRON
- 120-Volt - 277-Volt