Searched for "sylvania"
The Sylvania OCTRON 32-Watt T8 is a "super T8" with high lumen output. The lamp has a daylight appearance at 6500 Kelvin. The lumen output is 3,000-lumens and has a CRI of 81.
- 81 CRI
- T8 octron
- Extended performance
- 12,000 Average Rated Hours
- 76 CRI
- Day Light
- 3000 Initial Lumens
- MOL: 57.91"
- MOD: 1.591"
This is a Sylvania Octron Extended Performance 32-Watt T8 lamp are a longer laster, better performing T8 lamp than your standard 32-Watt T8 lamp. They have a color temperatureerature of 2,700K with a color rendering index of 85. They last an average of 40,000-hours.
- 40,000 life
- Medium bi-pin
- 2700 color temperature
- 120-Volt - 277-Volt
- Extended performance
The 39-Watt Sylvania 24832 T12 linear tube features a lumen output of 3,000 while producing a soft white color for either commercial or residential applications. Slimline Instant Start lamps require only two electrical contacts, one on each lamp end and have single pin bases. This 4 ft. fluorescent lamp has a color temperature is 3500K and has an average life of 9,000 hours. Its CRI of 70 makes it suitable for color critical applications.
- Features Fa8 single pin lamp base
- Features instant start
- 3,000 initial lumens and 2,760 mean lumens of light for maximum brightness
- Has a rated average life of 9000 hours
- 3500K color temperature rating radiates soft white light to the surrounding
- Maximum overall length of 48 in.
Sylvania OCTRON 800 XP XL ECOLOGIC3 lamps feature extended Life benefits of up to 75,000 hours life on instant start ballasts and 84,000 hours life on programmed rapid start ballasts. The life ratings reflect up to 88% longer life than T8 XP or XV lamps, which is the equivalent of an additional 8 years of maintenance-free lighting for typical operating cycles of 4,000 hours per year. OCTRON 800 XP XL 32-Watt lamps deliver 14% more light than standard 700 series T8 lamp on normal ballast factor, instant start electronic ballasts. Combining these lamps with OSRAM QUICKTRONIC high efficiency instant start, low power ballasts will result in up to 42% energy savings over energy saving T12 magnetically ballasted fluorescent systems.
- Energy savings compared to standard 32W T8 lamps
- Lead-free and RoHS compliant
- Retrofit lamp for existing T8 instant start systems
- Energy saving
- Compatible with OSRAM QUICKTRONIC electronic ballast
- Compatible with OSRAM QUICKTRONIC electronic PROStart, DIM or DALI ballasts