Searched for "sylvania"
Sylvania OCTRON 950 lamps are ideal for color critical applications. These full spectrum 5000K, 90CRI OCTRON T8 lamps provide exceptional color rendering properties for display, backlighting and other color matching applications. OSRAM Sylvania also offers a system solution with our QUICKTRONIC ballasts and lamps.
- Full spectrum T8 lamps
- Excellent 90 color rendering
- 5000K color temperature
- Energy efficient retrofit for T12 lamps--up to 40% energy savings
- Suitable for color matching and backlighting uses
- Operate on QUICKTRONIC system 32, 32/LP or 32 plus ballasts
- 9,000 Average Rated Hours
- 89 CRI
- Neutral White
- 750 Initial Lumens
- MOL: 23.78"
- MOD: 1.591"
This is a Sylvania branded 15-Watt T12 preheat fluorescent lamp. It has a Cool White phosphor and 4200K color temperature with 60 CRI. The average rated live is 9000.
- 750 Lumens
- 9,000 hours life
- Preheat lamp, starter required
- Minimum starting temperature is a function of the ballast, consult the ballast manufacturer
- Life ratings of fluorescent lamps are based on 3 hour, operating cycles under specified conditions and with ballast meeting ANSI specifications, if operating cycle is increased, there will be a corresponding increase in the average hours life