Searched for "sylvania"
Sylvania SAFELINE fluorescent lamps have a shatter-resistant coating to help contain glass and other lamp components should the lamps be accidentally broken. The coating helps prevent glass and other lamp components from contaminating product and is easily cleaned with standard cleaning products. Applications for SAFELINE fluorescent lamps include food processing, preparation and serving areas, hospitals, gymnasiums, elevators, manufacturing plants and other applications where it may be desirable to use coated lamps.
- SAFELINE shatter-resistant coated lamps help contain glass and other lamps components in case of breakage
- For use in open fixtures
- ECOLOGIC lamp was designed to pass the federal TCLP criteria for classification as non-hazardous waste in most states
- Lead-free glass
- Suitable for use in bakeries, cafeterias, gymnasiums, hospitals, etc.
- Intended for indoor use only
As a sustainable lighting solution for commercial or residential spaces, these high-output Sylvania 25281 T12 fluorescent tubes provide a 6750 Lumens punch of light from 85-Watt of energy. These 6 ft. rapid start fluorescent lamps emit a 3500K soft white light and has a CRI of 80, perfect for specialty applications including cold temperatures.
- Osram Sylvania high-output fluorescent lamp features R17d recessed double contact lamp base
- 6750 initial lumens and 6210 mean lumens of light for maximum brightness
- Has a rated average life of 12000 hours
- Features rapid start
- 3500K color temperature rating radiates soft white light to the surrounding
- Maximum overall length of 72 in.
Sylvania PENTRON Circline lamps are high lumen output circular shaped T5 diameter lamps that deliver up to 70% more lumens than T9, rapid start Circline lamps. These lamps, available in 9 in. and 12 in. versions, are comparable in diameter to the T9 lamps. The rare earth tri-phosphors are utilized to deliver high lumen output with excellent color rendition and high lumen maintenance.
- High performance T5 lamps that produce up to 70% more lumens than T9 circline lamps
- Designed for high frequency electronic ballasts
- Average rated life of 12,000 hours
- Operate on QUICKTRONIC PHO ballast with QUICKSENSE end-of-lamp-life shut-down circuitry and QUICK60+ warranty
- Operation on magnetic ballasts is not allowed
- Suitable for decorative chandeliers, wall sconces and low profile ceiling fixtures
Sylvania preheat, 70 in. MOL, T8 fluorescent lamp have a 4000K color temperatureerature. They utilize a rare earth phosphor and have color rendering index of 80. They have an average rated life of 15,000-hours and are typically used in refrigeration equipment.
- 15,000 life
- Medium bi-pin
- 80 CRI
- T8 preheat
- 120-Volt - 277-Volt