Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs
SYLVANIA DULUX S ECOLOGIC compact fluorescent lamps are an energy saving option over incandescent lamps. These lamps provide even light distribution and similar light output. When compared to a 90-Watt incandescent the 13-Watt DULUX S ECOLOGIC lamp will have up to 75% energy savings and ten times longer life.
- TCLP and RoHS compliant
- Lead-free glass
- 10,000-hour average rated lif
- 82 CRI
- 2-pin lamps with integral starter
- Reduced greenhouse gas and mercury emissions from power generation compared to incandescent lamps
A T2 mini spiral lamp, sold in a 12-pack. The bulb is self-ballasted, and uses seventy-five percent less energy than an equivalent incandescent lamp. Additional features include instant-on start and long life.
- Energy saving
- Lawful for sale in California
- 360Â° beam spread
- 1.6 mg of mercury
- 75-Watt incandescent equivalent
- Medium base