Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs
An ultra T2 mini spiral CFL lamp that has a self-ballast feature. It uses 75% less energy than conventional incandescent lamps. No waiting, with instant-on technology that lights up a room quickly.
- 10,000 average rated hours
- Warm white color temperature
- 550 initial lumens
- Equivalent to 40-Watt incandescent lamp
- UL Listed
- RoHS compliant
Keystone DirectDrive LED tubes eliminate the need for an external driver or ballast. For new construction installations, simply connect the 120-277V line voltage directly to the sockets. For retrofit installations, bypass the existing ballast by cutting the wires and connecting the 120-277V line voltage directly to the sockets. No ballast or driver is required.
- Replaces 13-Watt Gx23 CFL lamps
- Approximately 50% more energy efficient than traditional CFL lamps
- Up to 5x longer life than traditional CFL lamps
- Rotatable 270
- Environmentally friendly: no mercury used
- 50,000+ hour lifetime