OPTOTRONIC control interface modules are compact, electronically stabilized control interface units with input line voltages ranging from 10-24 VDC for use with most popular LED power supplies. OPTOTRONIC control interfaces complete the system of innovative control gear and open up even more possibilities for dynamic control of LED based lighting solutions. They are ideal for use in color mixing applications in combination with multicolor LED modules.
- Lightweight, low profile
- -20 degree C through 50 degree C ambient operation
- Long life
- Utilizes pulse width modulation, (PWM) to control LED performance
- Options available for analog or DMX control protocols
*CONSULT LED LAMP MANUFACTURER'S SPECIFICATIONS FOR LED LAMP COMPATIBILITY FOR USE IN ENCLOSED OR NON-VENTILATED FIXTURES
OPTOTRONIC constant voltage LED power supplies are available in a variety sizes and are electronically stabilized. The wide range of input voltages, on select models, from 120 to 277Vac enables worldwide use on single-phase AC power lines. These supplies are available with 12Vdc and 24Vdc outputs and are protected against open circuit, short circuit and overload and overheating conditions.
- Damp rated designs available for use in outdoor applications
- Broad ambient temperature range for use in extreme application conditions
- Electronically stabilized output voltage with low line ripple
- Integrated dimming
- High power factor and efficiency