Hvac Coil Cleaners
Foam Plus is a powerful, thick cleaning foam aerosol which removes dirt, lint, and grease from air conditioner and heater coil fins. Ideal for dryers, ice machines, radiators, refrigerators, roof heating and cooling units, ventilators, wall and window units. Founded in 1971, Diversitech Corporation is North Americas largest manufacturer of equipment pads and a leading manufacturer and supplier of components and related products for multiple industries, including: HVACR, electrical, consumer hardware retail, electrical utility, automotive retail and pool and spa channel. Diversitechs mission for its wholesaler partners is to simplify their work. We do this by offering more than 200 product categories all from a single manufacturing/supplier source to create product availability and supply chain cost advantages for our customers in every market we serve. We also leverage best-in-class customer service to react quickly and professionally to every customer request.
- Heavy-duty foaming detergent coil cleaner in an aerosol can
- Non-flammable and water-based with no chlorinated solvents
- Blasting foam stream reaches into tight areas for maximum cleaning
- Foaming alkaline detergent quickly liquefies dirt, grease, oil or other residue and is completely self-rinsing on condensate producing coils
Evaporator Foam "no rinse" is a high performance, heavy duty detergent, specifically formulated with special surfactants and alkaline cleaners that have been developed into a foaming, no-rinse product. The aerosol product can be sprayed either right side up or upside down. It is ideal for use on most coils, but particularly suited for cooling or evaporator coils.
- Cleans and deodorizes
- Self-rinsing, fast-breaking foam
- Pleasant lemon scent
- Ideal for kitchen applications
Nu-Brite is a non-acid, alkaline-based product for cleaning and brightening air cooled condensers. It is formulated with the best available foaming detergents and chelants to quickly penetrate and dissolve greasy dirt and grime and foam it right out of the coil. The safer alternative to acids.
- Cuts through grease and grime better than acids
- High foaming chemistry to lift dirt out of coil
- Brightens the condenser coils extremely well
- Available in traditional and concentrate formulas
Eco-Coil is an environmentally friendly no rinse non-corrosive cleaner ideal for evaporator and condenser coils, electronic and permanent filters, fan blades, grilles, mini-split and micro-channel applications. Eco-coil quickly cleans away dirt, dust, and deposits while deodorizing with no harmful risks to animal, aquatic or plant life. Tested to provide the highest level of performance, Eco-Coil not only reduces the number of products required to clean but also has different water mixture ratios to maximize solution usage.
- Meets the EPA designed for environment safer alternatives standards
- Green formula cleans as effectively as conventional coil cleaners without the need for acids or alkalis
- Eco-coil is a unique, environmentally friendly coil cleaner that is equally effective at cleaning both indoor and outdoor coils
- Eco-coil removes dirt and stubborn build-up from coils to restore their appearance and performance
- Eco-coil is non-corrosive, will not react with or damage aluminum, metals, rubber or polymeric roofing
- Now you can enjoy the effective cleaning power of eco-coil while helping protect the world around you
- Eco-coil delivers excellent cleaning performance and environmental responsibility
- Furthermore, it brightens, biodegradable, NSF approved, and meets the EPA's design for the environment alternative program as a green product
Evaporator Power is a "no-rinse" product formulated for cleaning indoor evaporator coils. The green-colored, slightly alkaline liquid is metal-safe and therefore will not harm the coil's metal surfaces when left in contact with them even in a no-rinse application. It cleans and emulsifies the most stubborn soils and deposits and is biodegradable as well as USDA-Authorized. This is the highly concentrated version of the product and it should be diluted with water at a 3:1 ratio.
- Highest technology in no-rinse coil cleaning
- Cleans and emulsifies stubborn soils and deposits
- Alkaline, near neutral pH formulation
- Metal safe will not harm evaporator coils metal surfaces during a no-rinse application
An industrial strength cleaner and brightener that is non-acid and non-fuming. Its foaming action causes it to cling to surfaces and to penetrate down to inaccessible areas. Renews condenser coils, evaporator coils, mechanical equipment and electronic filters Cleans dirt, dust, greasy oxides and contaminants.
- Foamy formula effectively cleans away oil, grease and dirt
- For use on hot or cold surfaces
- Non flammable
A specially formulated chemistry in an easy-to-use packaging. It is tailored for the annual cleaning of residential and light commercial outdoor air conditioning coils. The metal safe, low-foaming biodegradable formula rapidly emulsifies dirt and grime so the system continues to run efficiently, lowering operating costs and increasing system longevity. The value to clean coils and the product's effective simplicity make it a must-have for technicians in preventative maintenance programs with residential and light commercial applications.
- All-in-one coil cleaner and sprayer
- Easy to use
- Metal safe chemistry
- Great for microchannel coils
Pro-Yellow is a powerful cleaner ideal for condensers, micro-channels and mini-splits that targets large concentrations of dirt and grime. with its heavy foaming alkaline-based solution, debris will be removed from the coil while providing excellent brightening. Diversitech Corporation is North Americas largest manufacturer of equipment pads and a leading manufacturer and supplier of components and related products for multiple industries, including: HVACR, electrical, consumer hardware retail, electrical utility, automotive retail and pool and spa channel. Diversitech mission for its wholesaler partners is to simplify their work. We do this by offering more than 200 product categories all from a single manufacturing/supplier source to create product availability and supply chain cost advantages for our customers in every market we serve. We also leverage best-in-class customer service to react quickly and professionally to every customer request.
- Pro-yellow is a complete, non-acid foaming cleaner and brightener for condenser coils
- Will loosen even the most stubborn soils and allow them to easily rinse away
- Highly alkaline solution makes cleaning condenser coils fast and easy
- Leaves the coil clean and bright equal to or better than traditional acid formulations
- Rapidly penetrates and loosens soil while the expanding foam extends contact time and lifts soil located deep within the coil
- Foam and dirt are easily rinsed with water
- Product is non fuming and is non corrosive to ferrous metals and does not contain hazardous hydrofluoric acid
- Pro-yellow is biodegradable, NSF approved and available in a number of packaging solutions
Evaporator-Fresh is a ready-to-use, non-abrasive, one-step cleaner and disinfectant. It can be used on evaporator coils in small air conditioners, commercial air handling equipment, HVAC cooling coils and refrigeration equipment. It is the first product of its kind in the industry to receive EPA registration for such claims.
- EPA registered for the HVAC application
- Ready-to-use disinfectant formulation
- Cleans and deodorizes in one easy step
- No rinsing required
Foam-Brite's foaming power is incredible. It is a non-acidic, alkaline-based cleaner and brightener containing the best available biodegradable ingredients and a unique chelant/surfactant package to quickly penetrate and remove greasy soils and oxidation. Its high foaming formula helps lift greasy soils out of the coil, leaving finned coils clean and bright. It can be used to replace the more dangerous HF acid-based products for condenser coil cleaning because Foam-Brite does not contain any acids.
- Provides more foam than any condenser coil cleaner in the market
- Ultimate cleaning and brightening while it foams
- Use it in place of the more dangerous HF acid-based products
- Alkaline-based cleaner and brightener
An ultra-high foaming formula that pulls out deeply embedded dirt. The fast, dual-action formula cleans and brightens. Pro-Brown is biodegradable and safer than foaming hydrofluoric acid cleaners.
- Pro-brown is a concentrated, non-acidic, high foam coil cleaner formulated to cleaning aluminum heating and cooling coils
- Pro-brown generates high volumes of dense foam that penetrates multi-row condenser coils, peptizes soil, and other contaminants and removes oxidation
- Dense action foam lifts soil from deep within coils and brings it to the surface where it can easily be rinsed away with water
- Does not contain hazardous hydrofluoric acid
- Available in a number of packaging solutions
- Available in a number of packaging solutions
Triple-D is the ultimate universal coil cleaner that can be used on condensers, evaporators, micro-channels, roof-top units and mini-split applications. The triple active synergistic highly effective solution is formulated to remove a board range. Diversitech Corporation is North Americas largest manufacturer of equipment pads and a leading manufacturer and supplier of components and related products for multiple industries, including: HVACR, electrical, consumer hardware retail, electrical utility, automotive retail and pool and spa channel. Diversitech mission for its wholesaler partners is to simplify their work. We do this by offering more than 200 product categories all from a single manufacturing/supplier source to create product availability and supply chain cost advantages for our customers in every market we serve. We also leverage best-in-class customer service to react quickly and professionally to every customer request.
- Unique inhibitor of triple-D prevents the attack of aluminum coil components
- Metal safe feature of triple-D prevents corrosion and is non-foaming, which makes triple-D the ideal cleaner for micro channel coils and other sensitive equipment
- Non-toxic product and is manufactured from chemicals that break down naturally in the environment
- Has a lower cost per mixed gallon against most coil cleaners due to its 6:1 dilution ratio, making 7 Gal. of usable product per gallon of concentrate
- Universal coil cleaner and can be used for both indoor and outdoor coils
- Contains a unique inhibitor that allows for a very strong non-acid formulation that effectively cleans coils
- Has been assured to be safe as a cleaner in restaurants, hospitals, government institutions and for food preparation areas
- Does not damage engineered polymeric or rubber roofing
- Triple-D is biodegradable, NSF approved and available in seven different packaging configurations
Ideally used in coastal areas, where salt air accelerates rust and decay. Highly recommended for use in all geographical areas to prolong the life of a unit. When applied properly, Coil Guard dries quickly and immediately resists salt spray, alcohol, acids, and soap solutions.
- Coil guard improves indoor air quality (IAQ) and helps prevent dirty sock syndrome and industrial pollutants
- Laboratory and field tested and ideal protection for food service applications
- Coil guard forms a very durable protective coating that is fast drying for ease of use
- High dielectric formulation reduces risk of accidental electrical shorts and has no negative effect on heat transfer properties of the equipment
- Coil guard offers excellent resistance to salt spray and chemical buildup such as alcohol and soap residues
- When properly applied, coil guard provides excellent resistance to weathering without discoloration
Cal-Shield is a synergistic liquid formulation surface protector. It is specifically designed for application on air-cooled condensers, evaporator coils and other finned heating and cooling coils where it forms a micro-thin or molecular film coating. Once applied, Cal-Shield will protect the coil from adverse conditions within the operating environment.
- Extends life of coils
- Made with FDA approved ingredients
- Ready to use formulation
- Coats and protects
- Extends life of coils in corrosive environments
- Restores ice machine efficiency and taste by removing the lime scale that builds up on the coil plate and other surfaces which decrease ice production and quality
- Safe to use on nickel and tin plated evaporators. Can be used to clean ice machines: cubes, tube to flake, and for descaling commercial dishwashers
Nickel-Safe Ice Machine Cleaner is a specially formulated citric/phosphoric food-grade product for removing scale deposits from ice makers having nickel-plated or tin-plated evaporators. It is acceptable for use in machines made by Manitowoc and other manufacturers using nickel. In fact, it was the industry's first nickel-safe product, introduced in collaboration with Manitowoc. Usage rate should be in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions or 16 fl. oz. with 3 Gal. of system water.
- Formulated for use in all makes and models of ice makers including those with nickel and tin plated evaporators
- Functional in cubes, flakers, drum and tube machines
- Food-grade, USDA-accepted
- For ice makers having nickel-plated or tin-plated evaporators
Liquid Ice Machine Cleaner is a 75% phosphoric acid of the highest food-grade quality. It is fast acting yet very safe to use and it does not give off any harsh fumes. Because of its 75% phosphoric acid content, it is the most concentrated ice machine cleaner in the market. It has a specific gravity of 1.63 and weighs 13.6 lbs. per gallon. Usage rate is 8 fluid ounces with three gallons of water.
- Formulated for use in all makes and models of ice makers
- Functional in cubes, flakers, drum and tube machines
- Food-grade, USDA-accepted
- Fast acting yet very safe to use
IMS-III is an economical sanitizer that eliminates odors and slime build-up in all ice machines. This product is a sanitizer designed for general use in ice machines. It can also be used in ice cream dispensing equipment and other food dispensing equipment.
- Controls slime build-up on all hard surface areas
- Controls mold and mildew formation
- Eliminates odor
- EPA registered