Compressor Lead Kits
ACS-4 In-line switch is designed to detect condensate drain line clogs or blockages and shut off equipment or alert users to the potential overflow condition. ACS-4 installs on 3/4 in. PVC condensate drain pipe in either a horizontal or vertical position. Using the included 3/4 in. drain pan fitting, ACS-4 can also be installed directly at the drain pan primary or auxiliary outlet to detect pan overflow.
- Installs horizontally or vertically for confined spaces
- Reliable mechanical switch and polymer float
- Shuts off equipment when clog or blockage backs up condensate water in the drain line
- Can be simultaneously be connected to a warning light, audible alarm circuit or BMS/BAS system in addition to connection for equipment shut down
Finally, a product that simplifies the repair of burned or damaged spade terminals when reconnecting or replacing a compressor. Founded in 1971, Diversitech Corporation is North Americas largest manufacturer of equipment pads and a leading manufacturer and supplier of components and related products for multiple industries, including: HVACR, electrical, consumer hardware retail, electrical utility, automotive retail and pool and spa channel. Diversitechs mission for its wholesaler partners is to simplify their work. We do this by offering more than 200 product categories all from a single manufacturing/supplier source to create product availability and supply chain cost advantages for our customers in every market we serve. We also leverage best-in-class customer service to react quickly and professionally to every customer request.
- Fits both non-burned and burned terminals
- Connects to the compressor via precision brass cylinders that fit over the terminals and connect with stainless steel set screws
- Easy to install and guaranteed for the life of the compressor
- Wires are permanently attached
- Standard factory 600V, 65 strand machine wire
Lawler Rep Kit 1/2" Echelon W/Shuttler